The Rogues Vs The Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://m0vie.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/roguesrevenge7.jpg

Captain Cold & Heatwave / Manchester Black
Abra Kadabra / The Hat
Mirror Master / Menagerie
Weather Wizard / Coldcast

No prep.
No BFR.

https://image.ibb.co/nykhEy/C892_F269_3_C04_4_BFF_A914_F68765_FE27_DD.jpg

Sin I AM
Black is the game changer. Without him the rogues stomp

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Black is the game changer. Without him the rogues stomp

Wow I'm impressed, because the moment that I looked at both teams, I became overwhelmed by all of the variables that would play out, which is why I backed out altogether. Mirror Master threw a slick curve ball at my decision.

Sin I AM
Menagerie and Coldcast are non factors. Hat is good but Abra is better. That leaves Black and his tp which I'm not sure the Rogues have a defense against. If they do they stomp if not its a toss up

cdtm
All the Rogues can end this as quick as Black can, frankly. Black doesn't have a defense against most of the Rogues attacks, either.

Even if the others give them trouble, they're smart enough to target Black first. Mirror Master or Cold can do that, easy.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
All the Rogues can end this as quick as Black can, frankly. Black doesn't have a defense against most of the Rogues attacks, either.

Even if the others give them trouble, they're smart enough to target Black first. Mirror Master or Cold can do that, easy.

True...but if theh cant counter his tp fast enough i dont think its so cut and dry. Plus MM is kinda limited since he cant bfr.

DeadpoolXXX
Manchester solos.

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
Manchester solos.
assuming he doesn't get taken out by mirror master first

edit didn't see abra kadabra is on the rogues (since riv is on ignore)

he is a reality warper who solos, the guy turned superman into a puppet

riv6672
-waves at MrMind- eek!

Thanks for the replies, guys, i knew w. Black involved this could be a quickly buried thread. Better turn iut than i imagined!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.