Luke Cage vs Beast Boy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

abhilegend
Cage on average

deathslash
Does Garfield even have a form that could hurt cage?

riv6672

deathslash

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by deathslash
and has he ever demonstrated that ability before?
https://m.imgur.com/Z0B9CYi

Problem is, I'm pretty sure Care has had Ant Man shrink inside him and was unable to do anything inside....

riv6672

Delta1938

MrMind
moral on cage wins

moral off beast boy turn into a fly go inside cage body then expand to a elephant? idk...

leonidas
doubt it. or if he could he'd likely die in the process. unless he's able to affect him from the insides, not sure how bb wins.

riv6672

Rage.Of.Olympus
Turning small and going inside Cage is like, the most anti-Beast Boy like thing I could think of for most incarnations. Very unlikely to occur. And might be useless: Cage is indestructible internally.

riv6672

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
https://m.imgur.com/Z0B9CYi

Problem is, I'm pretty sure Care has had Ant Man shrink inside him and was unable to do anything inside....

When did Ant-Man do that?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When did Ant-Man do that?

Only recall O'Grady entering WWH.

Stoic
Riv,the only part that seems to be throwing people off is that Garfield doesn't think like a surgeon. He may not even be able to spell carotid artery. I mean if this were Reed Richards, or Valeria Richards, I can see something like this being one of his go to tactics. At the best of their fighting ability doesn't mean that we get a pass to alter their thought patterns, because in the mean time, Cage also gets a turn when or if Gar's turn to attack fails. What if Cage got the first attack in, and it manages to connect?

zopzop
On average, Cage. All abilities, Beast Boy.

And yes Riv6672, you made excellent points. The other posters are focusing on skin/flesh/bone/muscle durability you are mentioning something else completely.

Becoming a microbe and destroying him via disease isn't the same thing as shrinking into a worm then expanding inside him. Two completely different methods of attack. Likewise, blocking blood flow to major organs for even a minute or two, which is basically an instant KO and if done longer guaranteed death, isn't the same as shrinking down into ant size and attempting to damage his internal organs via attacking them physically.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Riv,the only part that seems to be throwing people off is that Garfield doesn't think like a surgeon. He may not even be able to spell carotid artery. I mean if this were Reed Richards, or Valeria Richards, I can see something like this being one of his go to tactics. At the best of their fighting ability doesn't mean that we get a pass to alter their thought patterns, because in the mean time, Cage also gets a turn when or if Gar's turn to attack fails. What if Cage got the first attack in, and it manages to connect?

I don't know if Riv is thinking similar to me, but the way I'm seeing Riv's argument would be something Beast Boy does eventually when other things fail. It's not uncommon for even the most intellectually mediocre heroes to figure outside the box tactics when they're struggling. I personally think the better argument would be Cage winning before BB figures that out than going, "That wouldn't be his opening move." It seems like someone brings up a way one could win, and people whether they're not thinking much about it or don't like it so trying to discredit it just go, "That wouldn't be how they start the fight!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.