Sodam Yat Vs Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/91/f1/3c/91f13c5530d6f67151c85ae03c89ac43.jpg

Both as GLs, of course.
No prep.
No BFR.
No amps.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/4/49448/1673567-green_lantern_hal_jordan5b.png

DarkSaint85
On paper Sodam should win. He should have faster reflexes, he could just smash away with his strength etc.

Hal pulls something out of the bag, though.

Delta1938
Hal on paper should win, and you bring up his best he will, but the only comparison I can think of under the OP(I'm assuming Riv is disallowing not just Ion but Daxamite powers), Yat on his own did at least as well if not better than Hal and a team(Sinestro, Star Sapphire and more) against Mongul(with multiple SC Power Rings) until Sinestro pulled out a plot hax of "I created the rings, the can control them!!" and used Mongul's own Rings against him. And yep, Yat was a base GL(the Guardian that betrayed everyone to start BLACKEST NIGHT prevented him from accessing Ion) and no Daxamite powers(used them quickly under Daxam's red sun).

xJLxKing

Delta1938

riv6672
^^^Sorry for the disconnect. Daxamite powers in, Ion out.

xJLxKing

Philosophía
I'd give it to Hal, maybe.

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Sorry for the disconnect. Daxamite powers in, Ion out.

Ah S'OK, thanks for the clarification.

I can't quote JL but yeah so I was right about Ion, wrong about Daxamite powers. Going by that, I want to say Yat due to the only comparison (other than SBP which had Ion) since Yat did so well by comparison with just his Power Ring (no Ion, no Daxamite powers), but Hal's highs make me less sure.

riv6672

xJLxKing

-Pr-
Yat is the perennial underachiever imo. Hal should win.

panthergod
Hal wins now. But don't sllep on Yat. Daxamite= above top tier, above Elite Class 100 level, FTL speed, planet moving power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.