Star Wars Warriors?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Would you pick this game up?

There have been a ton of Dynasty Warriors spin-offs recently.

Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Warriors, Berserk and the Band of the Hawk, One Piece Pirate Warriors series, and more.

I think it'd be pretty cool, kinda like Battlefront but with just the Jedi and slightly better combat.

With Jedi from all the movies exclusively, because the character roster is never too big in any of these types of games.

Jmanghan
If ya'll dunno what I'm talking about, this is the gist of the "warriors" games.

You go around with a huge army, play as the hero and take down waves upon waves of troops, sometimes numbering in the thousands, there are captains, boss characters, etc, keeps and points to capture.

Sounds strikingly similar to Battlefront, but the Warriors have tons of combo's and whatnot.

8uFSVZYFolw

darthbane77
This'd be dope as hell, tbh.

Make it like the Dynasty Warriors games, where there's a select number of important heroes on each side and an army of NPCs for each faction. It'd be awesome.

Total Warrior
Would be pretty cool

Kurk
Yeah, I'd like to see the Kyoshi warriors too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.