Sinestro Vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/QzBUQya.jpg

vs

https://i.imgur.com/WwDA3u8.jpg

leonidas
sinestro is good but he's not hal. bill is good but he's not thor. so it would go about the way thor/hal would imo meaning i'd take the hammer guy for a majority.

cdtm
Beta Ray Bill wins, with ease.

Zack M
I don't know. Sinestro owns a sentient Galaxy and controls a new force.

panthergod
Sinestro stomps. easily.

Putinbot1
Bill, but it's close.

MrMind
sinestro easilly, done before

deathslash
*Sigh*

These are mid heralds on their worst days and high heralds on their best days, people. Niether of them is going to win easily.

With that said, if it stays ranged, Sinestro wins. If it gets into close combat, Bill wins.

panthergod
Sinestro is well beyond any Herald... So no.

deathslash
Originally posted by panthergod
Sinestro is well beyond any Herald... So no. he just got his ass oneshotted by Starfire....

MrMind
Originally posted by deathslash
he just got his ass oneshotted by Starfire....

from red hood and outlaws 24? that was not real, it was a movie

Zack M
he just got his ass oneshotted by Starfire....

Are you trolling? laughing out loud

deathslash
Originally posted by MrMind
from red hood and outlaws 24? that was not real, it was a movie I know, I just really wanted to phuck with him. Why'd you have to ruin the fun?

leonidas
sinestro certainly NOT beyond heralds. wtf?

Zack M
He certainly was. He easily killed many Guardians with the parallax entity. Now he wields a new force that might make him high Herald, at least. John was owning the league with it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
He certainly was. He easily killed many Guardians with the parallax entity. Now he wields a new force that might make him high Herald, at least. John was owning the league with it.

Question so currently he weilds two forces?

Zack M
Certainly looks that way. I doubt he can wield them at the same time, though. Also, it looks like he might be the leader, so he now has a living galaxy/sun as his corps. Lol

krisblaze
So why did you make this thread?

leonidas
laughing out loud

that can be asked in every prep thread.... classic/normal sinestro loses. he may win in prep's rigged thread though. thumb up

One Big Mob
Prep's bosses are coming down on him hard these days like J Jonah Jameson.

"I want pictures, pictures of spite threads!"

Prep goes to walk out of the room and hears a "Hey, aren't you forgetting something?"

Prep breathes a deep sigh and bends over the desk. A little belt fidgeting and he becomes home to an invasive worm. A single tear splashes on the rich mahagony.

"And here's your bonus! Ah, yeah!"

This is now four times in a row he hasn't pulled out. Once more and he's going to HR.

deathslash
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Prep's bosses are coming down on him hard these days like J Jonah Jameson.

"I want pictures, pictures of spite threads!"

Prep goes to walk out of the room and hears a "Hey, aren't you forgetting something?"

Prep breathes a deep sigh and bends over the desk. A little belt fidgeting and he becomes home to an invasive worm. A single tear splashes on the rich mahagony.

"And here's your bonus! Ah, yeah!"

This is now four times in a row he hasn't pulled out. Once more and he's going to HR. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

MrMind
I know, I just really wanted to phuck with him. Why'd you have to ruin the fun?

yeah sure... im gonna let you save face on this one

deathslash
Originally posted by MrMind
yeah sure... im gonna let you save face on this one but.....I read the comic.....

Zack M
Sure you did. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.