Broly Power level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Yes, I know that we are all excited about the good news with Broly stomping heads. His power level; do you think he should be on Jirens level, more powerful than Beerus or approaching angel level?

What would make sense to you and when you answer this question, can you please provide a brief explanation of your answer.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, I know that we are all excited about the good news with Broly stomping heads.

laughing out loud

Estacado
His power lvl should allow him to beat all the Gods Of Destruction simultaneously.

cdtm
I bet it's below Ultra Instinct.

ares834
It's Dragon Ball, the new threats are almost always bigger then the last. As such, I expect he'll be above Jiren.

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure his power is maximum

bbrem123
Im not sure if he will be beyond Jiren. If they are thinking about bringing MUI back then maybe he will be around the same a Jiren.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, it really depends whether MUI is brought back or not. If not, one could still put Jiren and some above Broly, but will have to see.

/obligatory fanboy meme thread about Broly power level

RealityWarper
OVER 9000 !

Ridley_Prime

One Big Mob

ares834
Originally posted by bbrem123
Im not sure if he will be beyond Jiren. If they are thinking about bringing MUI back then maybe he will be around the same a Jiren.

They better bring it back. The form is too awesome.

Plus if Broly isn't even capable of pushing Goku to UI then there really would be no threat.

Galan007
Even though I find it utter ridiculous, if Broly doesn't end up being AT LEAST Jiren-level, I'll be shocked. Aside from the fact that he is absurdly popular in Japan, the proverbial 'ante' is always 'upped' as the story progresses in DB. Moreover, I just can't imagine Toriyama going through the trouble of recycling Broly(and making such a big deal about it) if he were going to make him weaker than the last arc's antagonist. /shrug

And if Broly does end up being that powerful, there's really no way we won't see MUI activate again... Unless Goku/Vegeta have gotten astronomically more powerful since the ToP, OR Broly ends up having some easily exploitable weakness. ermm

Estacado
As much as I love Broly and I would love to see him being as powerful as Jiren....I think that would be pretty phuckin dumb....but since this version is a complete new character I guess I would be ok with it...

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ycuszw6l

Astner
Does this mean that the Broly memes are relevant again?

https://imgur.com/RTqm9H8.jpg

Estacado
This Broly will be more powerful then the old one. His power will be the most maximumest.

StiltmanFTW
And he'll still lose to some bullshit plot device...

One Big Mob
Every movie and canon bad guy is becoming unquestionably more powerful than Cell.

Galan's Seppuku is fast approaching.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And he'll still lose to some bullshit plot device...
Can't be any worse than how Frieza lost in RoF... Either way, guess it's a question of whether Broly will lose to yet another divine intervention of some sort, in the current Dragon Ball era's case.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Every movie and canon bad guy is becoming unquestionably more powerful than Cell.

Galan's Seppuku is fast approaching.
Honestly, with the current era of DB being more about fanservice than providing original characters (in the grand scheme of things), I think it'll only be a matter of time for Cell after this movie/arc, if his fans remain or become loud enough like Broly fans had been (for him to become canon) for years, that is.

Of course, it could also end up being a similar situation where only Vegeta fans were loud enough out of the Z-fighters, while fans of Gohan and the like were more divided, which am guessing is why we got what we got with the ToP and such.

One Big Mob
Cell sucks. Nobody liked him in universe. Even Buu had more followers than Cell, who I can't stress enough sucks. Plus he also has spots

Ridley_Prime
Gero loves all his babies, and Buu only even got a following thanks to Hercule befriending him. Funny there was no spots excuse when it came to having Cell in Z filler or in GT, but his little return arc in DBFZ I can live with at least.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Astner
Does this mean that the Broly memes are relevant again?

https://imgur.com/RTqm9H8.jpg A classic.

Galan007
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Gero loves all his babies, and Buu only even got a following thanks to Hercule befriending him. Funny there was no spots excuse when it came to having Cell in Z filler or in GT, but his little return arc in DBFZ I can live with at least. It's a shame the Cell-spots are evidently impossible for DB artists to recreate, because I would have liked to see him resurrected at some point -- definitely before Broly, ffs.

But I digress...

Estacado
Well now we know that a base Broly can hang with current SSB Goku.

So Lssj should be retarded powerful...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.