Doc Sampson vs. Norman Osborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Doc Sampson make Norman Osborn happy again and have a laugh?

juggernaut74
Sampson.

StiltmanFTW
"Sampson" does not exist.

GG stays in the air and bombs Doc the f*ck out.

juggernaut74
I don't know man Sampson slapped Namor aside like a b!tch awhile back.

Stoic
With the symbiote that he's wearing these days, I don't know if he'd have to remain in the air.

But, if we're talking about old school Goblin, I'd wager that Norman would win due to being more resourceful. Samson still has a decent shot, but he'd have to contend with what Stilt mentioned about the grenades. Norman has a decent variety of bombs that he's used in the past and would most likely use here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Sampson

Who?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who? Sampson.

StiltmanFTW
No such character in MU smile

Wonder Man
Juggernaut74. I think Doc Sampson can win to but one more thing to keep in mind is that Norman Osborn learns from his powers as well and has also spent time with the Sentry and learned about being amped up by Sentry as well.
Doc Sampson has been interviewing marvel clients just like Marvel.com used to have on it's message board while that was still up and running so I think Doc Sampson might be best at assessing superpowered individual's than anyone in 616.

StiltmanFTW
It's Samson durhulk

No "p" in his name smile

Wonder Man
Oh thanks.

Parmaniac
Isn't Sampson a character from The Simsons?

One Big Mob
Herr Doktor Sampson wins back in the day. Current Wonder Man should beat any Sampsin though.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Isn't Sampson a character from The Simsons? this is getting confusing. I thought Samson was a drug dealer whose last name was Simpson

Wonder Man
Doc Samson must have detailed files on the intelligensia. He could probably come up with a plan to deal with even Reed Richards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.