Norman Osborn vs. Roderick Kingsley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Pure hand-to-hand.

No weapons of any kind, no gliders.

Flyattractor
Eh...Normie do to his being BatShitMuhKooKooPants. Even tho at first Kingsley was supposed to be stronger.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Finally we agree on something.

Yeah, I also think that Norman's madness gives him an advantage here. And yes, Hobby thought he was stronger at first, but now?

http://i.imgur.com/FSJvmE3.jpg

Enzeru
Physically they're evenly matched, even though I would go with Norman Osborn in a fight to death. They both have the same powers, but Kingsleys version of the Goblin serum didn't have the side-effect of insanity. But it is that insanity that would probably give Osborn the edge.

They fought briefly in SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #261. Kingsley was chocking Osborn, who then stated that they're evenly matched. They continued to trade shots, until Spider-Man knocked them both down. Spider-Man went on to save civilians, while both Goblins fled.

riv6672
^^^agree.
Norman may not know karate, but he knows ca-razy.

SamZED
Remember when Norman used to display super strength even without the costume? Good times.

Anyway, going with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.