$15 Hero Builder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672

Sin I AM
Too easy. Thing, Quicksilver, Forge, Kurt and Reed.

riv6672
You picked 3 from one category, though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
You picked 3 from one category, though.

Didnt see that part just assumed i could spend 15 bucks and be a hero. Ok thing qs and forge

One Big Mob
So I have to choose Strength, Speed, Energy, AND Skill and Misc? Ie one from each of the 5 categories?

Silent Master
$4 Ben Grimm
$3 Blur (Supreme Power)
$2 Spider-woman bio electric blast
$5 Shang Chi
$1 Intuitive intelligence (Forge level)

riv6672
^^^yes.
Still working out the bugs.

The only exception is, if you choose a $10 power, you have $5 to spend as you wish.

One Big Mob
^^^yes.
Still working out the bugs.

The only exception is, if you choose a $10 power, you have $5 to spend as you wish. So if I chose Superman's strength I wouldn't have to choose from any of the other categories?

For example I could go
Flash's speed Ben's strength, and Forge's forgeries?

That's what I was getting at, that it's be impossible to choose from each category with a 10 dollar hero.

byrdgang21
Luke Cage
Blur
Shang Chi
Starfire
Forge

Putinbot1
Superman Strength + Invulnerability
Quicksilver speed

Come at me bros

riv6672
Originally posted by One Big Mob
So if I chose Superman's strength I wouldn't have to choose from any of the other categories?

For example I could go
Flash's speed Ben's strength, and Forge's forgeries?

That's what I was getting at, that it's be impossible to choose from each category with a 10 dollar hero.
^^^Yeah, you got it!
Otherwise, its one per.

I knew there were things i forgot/forgot to write down in the OP, so thanks for catching it.

One Big Mob
Alright. I think the hero I chose would be the best, but, let's go with something more interesting.

Cage
Quicksilver
Havok
Punisher
Forge

Havok is pretty beastly. Combine that with a high base level and speed and he'd be a tough nut to crack.

riv6672
Thats pretty ****ing good.
Ppl sleep on Havok but i think thats the difference maker in your build.

Martian_mind
Flash
Forge
Reed
Spiderman

riv6672
^^^Spider-WOMAN. you sexist! stick out tongue

-Pr-
Do I get Cyclops's ridiculous accuracy/geometry skill with the blasts?

deathslash
Originally posted by -Pr-
Do I get Cyclops's ridiculous accuracy/geometry skill with the blasts? no, you just get his superior attitude, small dick, and a picture of Emma frost for jacking off.

-Pr-
Originally posted by deathslash
no, you just get his superior attitude, small dick, and a picture of Emma frost for jacking off.

Please, tell me how you really feel.

riv6672

spetznaz

Shabazz916
Spiderman strength
Cyclops blast
Quicksliver speed
Teleportation

riv6672
^^^pretty good.

That puts you at $23, man.

Explaining the why is the best part of these picks, thanks!

h1a8
Thing Flash and Forge

Silent Master
^^^pretty good.

That puts you at $23, man.

Explaining the why is the best part of these picks, thanks!

Forge level intuitive intelligence is actually the key rather than merely a good add-on, with it you could essentially replicate almost any power you can think of. The only reason characters like Forge aren't world beaters is because of PIS.

Mindship
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Superman Strength + Invulnerability
Quicksilver speed

Come at me bros This, sticking with the basics: strength, durability, speed.

riv6672

DarkSaint85

riv6672
There is no IMP, no speed steal, no vibrating through and/or exploding objects, no connection to the speed force.

Running at light speed or there abouts should be more than enough reason to blow $10 on that power.

DarkSaint85
Ah fair enough. So if I run at someone with Spidey durability, at lightspeed, with fist outstretched, and hit them....I become a smear on the wall?

Maybe I should stick with that eek!

riv6672
This is why we were all waiting for you to chime in! stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Haha. If i only get squishy Spidey durability, then I may swap the strength and speed round. Get QS (as his reaction speeds are still pretty high) but Herc strength and durability.

Still adding Teleportation, except I can now teleport entire city blocks into people lol. His durability would negate Nightcrawlers weakness out nicely too, as I would no longer be constrained by Kurt's stamina.

So whilst the range might still be Nightcrawlers range (3 miles iirc?) I can now stack multiple teleports, at QS speeds. So in one second, I could teleport hundreds of miles away if needed. Or take things from hundreds of miles away. I wouldn't have any fighting skill apart from what I already know, but QS demonstrated against MrX how speed would trump skill.
Edit: with the extra $2, I could put that into bioblasts, I suppose. Just so I can have an energy attack. Punisher skills are quite appealing, notwithstanding my earlier comments in this post - I could use them to Target specific pressure points.

And teleport stuff into it. Yeah, that sounds good.

riv6672

DarkSaint85
Yeah, the SF aura actually helps Flash a LOT, otherwise he just explodes if he runs into anything. Or worse, if there's an unexpected obstacle in his way.

But with Punisher's fighting skills, the ability to teleport, Herc's strength and durability, plus QS' speed and reflexes, I should be quite OK. Hopefully. Frank is able to take anything and use it as a weapon, so that should transfer over nicely.

riv6672
haha, okay man! eek!

ghostman
astros tk(should allow me to replicate several powers on here to a degree)

reeds intellect

quicksilvers speed

and wildcats fighting ability.. should make me formidable as hell

riv6672

Silent Master

DarkSaint85
I always saw it as this:

Guy A: I need a time machine
Forge: *builds it*
Guy A: sweet! How does it work?
Forge: *shrugs* it just works, man. I don't know exactly how it works, except you need a flux capacitor and to get to 88mph. That's all I know.

riv6672

riv6672

Silent Master
So eventually 100% of Forge's effectiveness, thank you.

riv6672
Like i told Ds:

haha, okay man! eek!

DarkSaint85
sad but I like to think you were being nicer to me

riv6672
Oh, was! inlove

DarkSaint85
thumb up all is right with the world then.

This would make a good idea for a tourney, actually.

h1a8
There is no IMP, no speed steal, no vibrating through and/or exploding objects, no connection to the speed force.

Running at light speed or there abouts should be more than enough reason to blow $10 on that power.

With flash speed you Can automatically vibrate through objects. They may not explode though.

With flash speed, speed steal is irrelevant. Think of metroman.

The power is worthless if one isn't protected while in super speed. Even with Hercules durability, hitting something traveling at 99.9999% the speed of light will destroy you as you will have the kinetic energy of about 800 billion tons of tnt. The most powerful nuke ever detonated had a yield of only 50 million tons of tnt.

We must assume that with flash speed you are protected, oherwise your thread doesn't work.

riv6672

h1a8
Well in that case
Thing's strength and durability
Flash's speed and perception
Forges ability to invent shit

Should be the best combination.
I'll beat anyone easily without flash speed.
Come at me.

DarkSaint85

riv6672
^^^laughing

DarkSaint85
I will admit, I am confused about the IMP.

So I AM protected? So if I run at someone at lightspeed with Spidey durability, what happens?

Because, riv, your response to h1 implies I'd be protected......

riv6672

DarkSaint85
As long as I can BAMF h1 to the Moon, I'm satisfied thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh.

Then back to Flash and Spidey I go, with Nightcrawlers teleportation.

I would decimate H1, that's for sure.

I would invent a cloaking device. You couldn't see me. Or just invent something to hide my whereabouts. This is just one of the many options I can beat you with.

DarkSaint85
WITH WHAT MATERIALS??? Lol stick out tongue

But in all seriousness, in a normal forum thread with no prep, unless you had matter manipulator (so could form metals and plastics etc) you're not going to have any materials lying about for you to use.

Even if you did, as we both have the same perception speed, I'd be able to watch you making a device. By which time I'd have BAMFd you to the moon thumb up

h1a8
WITH WHAT MATERIALS??? Lol stick out tongue

But in all seriousness, in a normal forum thread with no prep, unless you had matter manipulator (so could form metals and plastics etc) you're not going to have any materials lying about for you to use.

Even if you did, as we both have the same perception speed, I'd be able to watch you making a device. By which time I'd have BAMFd you to the moon thumb up I'm not thinking of a forum fight. I'm thinking of a real scenario where we have prep before the first confrontation.

As far as materials, there are many materials in the world I can use.

staxamillion
STRENGTH
$3 Luke Cage

SPEED

$3 blur

ENERGY ATTACK

FIGHTING SKILL

$3 Batroc

MISC.
$3 Teleportation (Nightcrawler level)

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not thinking of a forum fight. I'm thinking of a real scenario where we have prep before the first confrontation.

As far as materials, there are many materials in the world I can use.

I'm thinking of a real world battle, 0.5km from each other.

Look, I just want to take you to the moon, man.

8swords
$10 Flash
$5 Shang

fastest around leaving nearly everyone into a pause and knowing where to hit = win for me.. was gonna pick Flash+Herc.. but it would be hard to hit a competent fighter ie shang even with that huge of a strength..

edit: wait wut, lets say you want to pick a $10 then leaving you $5 that will never let you meet the "-yes, you have to choose one power/skill from each category, to include miscellaneous. "

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by 8swords
$10 Flash
$5 Shang

fastest around leaving nearly everyone into a pause and knowing where to hit = win for me.. was gonna pick Flash+Herc.. but it would be hard to hit a competent fighter ie shang even with that huge of a strength..

edit: wait wut, lets say you want to pick a $10 then leaving you $5 that will never let you meet the "-yes, you have to choose one power/skill from each category, to include miscellaneous. "

No you don't HAVE to pick one from every category, if you want to Max out on two categories like what you've done.

I'll port you to the moon though.

8swords
No you don't HAVE to pick one from every category, if you want to Max out on two categories like what you've done.

I'll port you to the moon though.

if you could..
you only have a minor strength advantage.. and i'm the better fighter
http://i.imgur.com/w7nhHJF.jpg

One Big Mob
AteSwords would punch DS's teleportation back to the Brimstone dimension

DarkSaint85
if you could..
you only have a minor strength advantage.. and i'm the better fighter
http://i.imgur.com/w7nhHJF.jpg

Yeah....but I'm not sure how your deadly hands of Kung Fu would help against this:

Https://i.imgur.com/YrkxzEX.png
I'd just teleport you over and over and over again.....at the speed of light.

Now, I'D be okay. I've got better durability.

Or I just teleport a rock into your head. No Kung Fu will help against that.

Or just do this:
https://i.imgur.com/4YKgYbC.jpg

StyleTime
Forge's ability is a steal. It's easily worth the entire 15$.

I spend a few days, tops, redesigning the iPhone/Android into something from imagination-land and get super rich. I could easily stop there, but I've got a ridiculous messiah complex and want to save the world. I'd evolve our medical, food, and communication technologies far beyond our wildest dreams. World hunger? Eradicated. Cancer? No more. Economic exploitation? All but a memory. My robot task force would provide for all basic needs, so people can pursue their heart's desire free from the burden of economic uncertainty. You don't need to fret where your next meal or housing comes from.

I've still got 14 bucks left, but can eventually give myself all these powers anyway. I'd go for Telekinesis and Teleportation though. It saves time, since they are likely the hardest to reproduce.

....and I can amp those powers through later tech. Which helps when I give myself telepathy(Forge has done this), and amp it however high I want. Gotta reprogram some of the dictators and such.

I will give away my remaining 7 bucks to one of you folks who just want to brawl with other KMC members. There will be a raffle. Lunch provided.

Welcome to paradise. You're free to come and go as you please.

Silent Master
Like i told Ds:

Forge isn't a genius either, even with his ability his intelligence is only listed at a 4(gifted).

Prof. T.C McAbe
STRENGTH
$2 Spider-man

SPEED
$2 Triathlon

ENERGY ATTACK

FIGHTING SKILL
$2 punisher

MISC.
$4 Telekinesis (Vance Astro Justice level)
$2 Pliability (Reed Richards level)

Parmaniac
Just to make sure, in case Delph answers this tread please remind him that he only has 11,50$ since he still owes Bada 3,50$.

riv6672
Originally posted by Silent Master
Forge isn't a genius either, even with his ability his intelligence is only listed at a 4(gifted).
You still harping on this? stick out tongue

h1a8
Thing, Flash and Forge beats anyone.

RealityWarper
Hercules + KK's abilities

riv6672
Originally posted by h1a8
Thing, Flash and Forge beats anyone.
Its a good combo, dont let Ds tell you different!

8swords
https://image.ibb.co/hPfdzJ/1231231231231241251512.jpg

DarkSaint85
That alas is dependent on Wolverine KNOWING how Nightcrawler thinks (which won't help here) AND on Wolverine being fast ('he's as fast as ever!'), which again won't help you as we both would be the same speed. Except I now have instantaneous teleportation.

Moreover, see my scan with Sabretooth. And what is Sabretooth?

Https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111320318/6362145-1.jpg

Faster than Wolverine smile.

staxamillion
changed my mind for a non forum just powers that I would take to be a Badass

STRENGTH

$3 Luke Cage

SPEED
$2 Triathlon

ENERGY ATTACKs

FIGHTING SKILL
$2 punisher

MISC.

$ Teleportation (Nightcrawler level)
$2 Pliability (Reed Richards level)

riv6672
^^^nice; you picked from every category, and had enough money left over to load up on misc.!

8swords
That alas is dependent on Wolverine KNOWING how Nightcrawler thinks (which won't help here) AND on Wolverine being fast ('he's as fast as ever!'), which again won't help you as we both would be the same speed. Except I now have instantaneous teleportation.

Moreover, see my scan with Sabretooth. And what is Sabretooth?

Https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11132/111320318/6362145-1.jpg

Faster than Wolverine smile.

you dont have nightcrawlers fighting skill though.. Just his teleport

DarkSaint85
I have Flash's speed. As have you.

So between us, it'll be the same as a normal person and NC.

OP has said we have their level of teleportation, which I take to mean his skill level with teleportation is also included.

So whatever NC has achieved with his teleportation, I can achieve too. Not talking about fighting skill, I'm talking about teleportation.

riv6672

DarkSaint85

riv6672

DarkSaint85
Heh,fair enough.

It makes Flash's speed all the more useful, to me. Within a second or so, we would all become super skilled at any power we chose. Even fighting skills could be learnt in super quick time.

8swords
you can think fast but seeing that we are the same speed.,and i am the better fighter. you would be a sitting duck for me to KO..

soo you'll think of all the experience NC has?

DarkSaint85
you can think fast but seeing that we are the same speed.,and i am the better fighter. you would be a sitting duck for me to KO..

soo you'll think of all the experience NC has?

Speed mind. Barry learnt how to use the GL ring, something that needs intense training for, in a second. Wally has learnt martial arts that took it's user ten years to do, in a few days.

Sitting duck, over 0.5 km? I don't think so stick out tongue

As NC had said, his teleportation is instantaneous.

I'm going to make you eat a sword lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.