Monet vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Which mutant wins?

zopzop
Colossus is MUCH stronger and the better fighter. Monet is probably more durable and definitely has the mobility advantage. She can win by attempting to BFR him, if she brawls, he wins.

juggernaut74
What sort of durability feats does Monet have?

Wonder Man
Monet is faster

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
What sort of durability feats does Monet have?

Being invulnerable in New Jersey.

Wonder Man
Colossus might be able to trick her with her own telepathy.
If he changed from Mutant to Human while she is connected telepathically to him and grabbed a hold of her and transformed back to high nigh invulnerable organic steel while the double connection existed he might be able to turn her into an organic pile of metal.https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.aKR25CmCoWygIZIY34nn1AHaDz&pid=15.1&P=0&w=343&h=177

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Being invulnerable in New Jersey. What about New Mexico? Originally posted by Wonder Man
Colossus might be able to trick her with her own telepathy.
If he changed from Mutant to Human while she is connected telepathically to him and grabbed a hold of her and transformed back to high nigh invulnerable organic steel while the double connection existed he might be able to turn her into an organic pile of metal.https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.aKR25CmCoWygIZIY34nn1AHaDz&pid=15.1&P=0&w=343&h=177 That scenario played out in my head as well.

zopzop
What about New Mexico?
He's referring to the time WWH fought the X-men. Monet was going toe to toe with him then he got fed up with her and punched (kicked?) her across the state because he didn't want to deal with her invulnerability.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by zopzop
He's referring to the time WWH fought the X-men. Monet was going toe to toe with him then he got fed up with her and punched (kicked?) her across the state because he didn't want to deal with her invulnerability. She went toe to toe with WWHulk? Sounds pretty badass to me, I'll have to find that fight again it's been a few years.

-Pr-
She went toe to toe with WWHulk? Sounds pretty badass to me, I'll have to find that fight again it's been a few years.

It's in issue 2 or 3 of the WWH X-Men book.

StiltmanFTW
She went toe to toe with WWHulk? Sounds pretty badass to me, I'll have to find that fight again it's been a few years.

She was completely ineffective and got one-shotted.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/x-factor-vs-the-hulk-2.jpg

StyleTime
^ She was technically BFR'd, not one-shotted. stick out tongue But yeah, it's only a durability feat since she utterly failed to do any damage.

As for her physical strength compared to Colossus, it's difficult to get a bead on her tbh. Sometimes it seems like she's in his class, but overall maybe not. He could probably choke her out ala Amora if he grabs her. If she uses all her speed and other powers, this could be tricky though.

CIS is on though, so Monet is gonna Monet.

Wonder Man
Plus they tricked the Hulk.
Can you guess how?
I'll tell you. They get him to talk at all instead of rage and they get a shot at him.
Hulk raging is Hulk at his prettiest.https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.GCc0M7T_SzJmUrSia4A3CwHaFj&pid=15.1&P=0&w=216&h=162

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
^ She was technically BFR'd, not one-shotted. stick out tongue But yeah, it's only a durability feat since she utterly failed to do any damage.

As for her physical strength compared to Colossus, it's difficult to get a bead on her tbh. Sometimes it seems like she's in his class, but overall maybe not. He could probably choke her out ala Amora if he grabs her. If she uses all her speed and other powers, this could be tricky though.

CIS is on though, so Monet is gonna Monet.

Oh, you know what I mean stick out tongue But since we love to discuss little things like that here, I'd love to mention that - technically - we never see her landing, so we don't know what state she was in.

Warpath got described as "invulnerable" several times and he still almost got raped by a normal bear, Leonardo DiCaprio style.

From what I gather, M is really inconsistent and has way too many powers stick out tongue

juggernaut74
I just looked up M in the handbooks and she has only Class 10 strength with level 5 durability.

riv6672

BazookaMaster
Colossus wins.

DarkSaint85

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.