Manchester Black Vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cd/8b/7f/cd8b7fa86b3f3c90bc7925162c6e2d04.jpg

Classic versions.
No prep.
No BFR.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Morlun-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-d.jpg

RealityWarper
Isn't Manchester a mutant ?

SquallX

riv6672
Thanks, i knew that, though. huh

leonidas
he was talking to rw... and i'm not sure what tp resistant feats morlun has. if he doesn't have any, he's boned. if he does it comes down to morlun vs black's tk which is very uber but i'm not sure it would hold up long enough. he could do some work internally on morlun, like he did giving supes his stroke, but i'm not sure morlun HAS a biology he could affect in that way. really, too many unknowns to make any solid judgments. too heavy hitters.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by leonidas
he was talking to rw... and i'm not sure what tp resistant feats morlun has. if he doesn't have any, he's boned. if he does it comes down to morlun vs black's tk which is very uber but i'm not sure it would hold up long enough. he could do some work internally on morlun, like he did giving supes his stroke, but i'm not sure morlun HAS a biology he could affect in that way. really, too many unknowns to make any solid judgments. too heavy hitters.

Indeed thumb up

carver9
Amazing fight. Morlun doesnt have any TP resistance fts but I could see him walking clean through Blacks TP attack for some strange reason. Walking clean through it. TK would be problematic. I am undecided on this. Morlun just seems freaking unstoppable. If he gets anywhere close to Black, Black is dead. I didnt even look and see if bfr was off. Amazing fight.

Philosophía
Originally posted by carver9
Morlun doesnt have any TP resistance fts but I could see him walking clean through Blacks TP attack for some strange reason. Walking clean through it. I laughed out loud.

You're my favorite silly goose.

CosmicComet
Uncle Chester's raw power is too much.

Forget whether Morlun has any Tp resistance or not.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Thanks, i knew that, though. huh

Just because you're the threadstarter, doesn't mean everyone is replying to you, riv... stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Uncle Chester's raw power is too much.

Forget whether Morlun has any Tp resistance or not.

He appears to be immune to damn near anything.

But without on-panel feats against TP, Chester rapes.

riv6672

Mindset
Morlun eats the tp and tk then oneshots MB.

Good thread.

riv6672
Thanks, i guess. laughing out loud

StyleTime
Originally posted by leonidas
Pretty much. Too many question marks concerning Morlun.

Forum setting, I obviously have to go with Black because of the TP angle. It's understandable if someone wants to reserve judgement though.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.