Any good Zombie Dramedy movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I've seen Shaun of the Dead, and Zombieland, I've seen all the Evil Dead movies(not really zombies, but meh), anything else?

Maybe a small list.

I'd really prefer that they are good movies.

Dr Will Hatch
Braindead by Peter Jackson

Idle Hands is stupid but imo very funny.

My Boyfriend's Back

Train to Busan

StiltmanFTW
Dramedy only?

steverules_2
Twilight films, the acting is certainly performed by zombies

Flyattractor
Aaahhh Zombies is a pretty fun little Zombedy.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Dramedy only? Dramedy only, it has to be a full movie as well, not just a short film, something over an hour.

Preferably a Hollywood-level production, but it doesn't have to be.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Braindead by Peter Jackson

Idle Hands is stupid but imo very funny.

My Boyfriend's Back

Train to Busan Not comedy.

Dramedy.

Only dramedy, something thats sort of grounded in reality but still funny somewhat, like the previously mentioned Shaun of the Dead, and Zombieland, basically movies only exclusively like that.

Jmanghan
Found one: YQkYWWJGl6w

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Not comedy.

Dramedy.

Only dramedy, something thats sort of grounded in reality but still funny somewhat, like the previously mentioned Shaun of the Dead, and Zombieland, basically movies only exclusively like that.

You're asking for drama but using comedy based zombie movies as examples of what you want.

There's a big category difference from Shaun Of The Dead (comedy) to Train To Busan (drama).

Esau Cairn
Found one: YQkYWWJGl6w

Yeah that's considered comedy not drama.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
You're asking for drama but using comedy based zombie movies as examples of what you want.

There's a big category difference from Shaun Of The Dead (comedy) to Train To Busan (drama). Shaun of the Dead was clearly a Dramedy.

A comedy is when there isn't any tense moments.

Like Army of Darkness I consider a dramedy, Zombieland too, Ash vs Evil Dead is a dramedy to me.

Basically a comedy zombie movie where there's a fair bit of character development and they are still firmly grounded in reality somewhat.

Something that will have me rooting for the characters and hoping they get out of it okay, and also laughing my ass off during comedy parts.

Esau Cairn
Fair enough.
I just think the term is silly.

You can have comedy, horror or both together in a zombie movie without having to call it dramedy.

StiltmanFTW
Dramedy only, it has to be a full movie as well, not just a short film, something over an hour.

Preferably a Hollywood-level production, but it doesn't have to be.

Survival of the Dead should count as one, then.

Kazenji
Reading the correct term is zom com or zomedy

as for the topic

Dead Alive/Brain Dead
Return of the Living Dead

Adam Grimes
Dramedy sounds dumb as shit, sorry

Jmanghan

Kazenji

Inhuman
Ash vs. Evil dead TV show

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Dramedy sounds dumb as shit, sorry

thumb up

John Murdoch
I really liked Warm Bodies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.