Ms. Marvel (Carol) vs ...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zopzop
This is Ms. Marvel powers only aka : CL50 (at least) strength, supersonic flight speeds, ok energy attacks, and very respectable durability. She can't go Binary.

How does she do vs these Marvel superhuman ladies? This isn't a gauntlet.
1) Spiderwoman (Jessica Drew)
2) Spiderwoman (Julia)
3) Jessica Jones
4) Monet (no TP)
5) Frenzy
6) Thundra
7) Titania
8) She-Hulk

IMHO, she can get the majority vs any of them except maybe She-Hulk (who appears to be getting a big push from Marvel).

StiltmanFTW
Yes, she clears...

7 and 8 are the only serious opponents, but she has the versatility edge on them. She destroys the rest.

I'm not sure what level Jen is supposed to be at now.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, she clears...

7 and 8 are the only serious opponents, but she has the versatility edge on them. She destroys the rest.

Despite being a non herald level being, her mix of powers allows her to hang with a variety of opponents.

Also, I forgot to add some other ladies to the list :
1) Athena (Herc's sister)
2) Sif
3) Valkyrie
4) She-Thing (Sharon Ventura)

Again, I think she clears/gets the majority against all of them.

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Despite being a non herald level being, her mix of powers allows her to hang with a variety of opponents.

Also, I forgot to add some other ladies to the list :
1) Athena (Herc's sister)
2) Sif
3) Valkyrie
4) She-Thing (Sharon Ventura)

Again, I think she clears/gets the majority against all of them.

1) There is only one Athena, I think? Bad pick, imo, unless Marvel really watered the character down and reduced her to less than nothing. Athena's true power doesn't lie in brute force, anyway.

2) Sif gets stomped.

3) Val's tougher (can she go super berserk here?), but still loses more often than not.

4) Too limited in a forum match.

carver9
Titania would probably be too hard for her to put down (unless we focus on lows) and too strong for her to beat.

She Hulk slaughters her though.

zopzop
1) There is only one Athena, I think? Bad pick, imo, unless Marvel really watered the character down and reduced her to less than nothing. Athena's true power doesn't lie in brute force, anyway.

Reason why I included her is she went up against the Eternal Thena (once in the late 70s and again right before the Chaos War event) both times it looked like Thena was clearly in control of the fight.

IMHO Thena more or less = non-Binary Carol.

Originally posted by carver9
Titania would probably be too hard for her to put down (unless we focus on lows) and too strong for her to beat.

What is Titania's average? She's around She-Hulk and Thundra level no?

StiltmanFTW
Reason why I included her is she went up against the Eternal Thena (once in the late 70s and again right before the Chaos War event) both times it looked like Thena was clearly in control of the fight.

Ah, I see.

As always, gods are used as a toilet paper.

This is the moment you say Hulk is Hulk...?

Jen can't fly, has no ranged attacks (especially in this forum setting) and Carol should be more than capable of absorbing her gamma energy.

zopzop
Ah, I see.

I surprised you don't remember the fight before Chaos War. It was Athena and Hercules vs Thena and Ikaris.

Carol isn't allowed to use any energy absorption powers. Just her pre-Binary stuff.

carver9

What is Titania's average? She's around She-Hulk and Thundra level no?

Yes, she is around She Hulk level but I dont think she can ramp it up like She Hulk can. She Hulk have some beastly showings though like her fight against Drax (he even admits she is stronger), Thor, Ironman, etc... her fts are more solid. Carol is doing good but not She Hulk good and I would still give Ti the edge.

carver9
Ah, I see.

This is the moment you say Hulk is Hulk...?

Jen can't fly, has no ranged attacks (especially in this forum setting) and Carol should be more than capable of absorbing her gamma energy.

Jen doesnt have to fly to win this she would withstand all of those range attacks from Carol. Scans of her absorbing people powers. Especially a physical brawler.

StiltmanFTW
Jen doesnt have to fly to win this she would withstand all of those range attacks from Carol. Scans of her absorbing people powers. Especially a physical brawler.

Scans of you ever reading a comic in your life?

New Avengers, vs. Count Nefaria. She KTFO'd him with her energy absorption gimmick.

StiltmanFTW
I surprised you don't remember the fight before Chaos War. It was Athena and Hercules vs Thena and Ikaris.

I tried to stay away from that event and from Pak in general.

I remember Athena being a supporting character more than anything else, tbh.

Carol isn't allowed to use any energy absorption powers. Just her pre-Binary stuff.

Well, that limits her quite a bit.

Current Jen looks, acts and even calls herself the Hulk (not to mention that her own comic had that title), so I guess the sacred rule of carver may work this time... -_-

This is the moment you should yell that you meant classic Shulkie.

carver9
Scans of you ever reading a comic in your life?

New Avengers, vs. Count Nefaria. She KTFO'd him with her energy absorption gimmick.

I'm not at that super geek mode yet where I read every single comic that comes out. You do know there are sites that public free comics every Wednesday, right?

StiltmanFTW
I'm not at that super geek mode yet where I read every single comic that comes out. You do know there are sites that public free comics every Wednesday, right?

Who doesn't...?

Whole KMC needed to unite in order to teach you how to google and download that stuff, carver.

I doubt Jen can just stand there and tank those blasts forever... her durability has been very suspect in the past.

zopzop
I tried to stay away from that event and from Pak in general.

I remember Athena being a supporting character more than anything else, tbh.
It was a nice all out fight and Thena DEFINITELY had the upper hand. Cho had to step in and save Athena.

Ikaris and Hercules were dicking around but Ikaris took a sucker punch from Hercules and wasn't even KOed.

That's why I purposely left out that ability in my OP and chose opponents where this ability wouldn't come into play.

StiltmanFTW

It was a nice all out fight and Thena DEFINITELY had the upper hand. Cho had to step in and save Athena.

Ikaris and Hercules were dicking around but Ikaris took a sucker punch from Hercules and wasn't even KOed.

Incredible Hercules run?

That's why I purposely left out that ability in my OP and chose opponents where this ability wouldn't come into play.

Yes, good choice... but Jen is a wildcard, Marvel has no idea wtf they're doing with her these days. Aside from the general idea of making a woman being perfectly capable of being a man at the same time, of course.

juggernaut74
I can see Cargill giving Marvel a fight.

zopzop
Incredible Hercules run?
Incredible Hercules 116.

TBH, I'm fine with non-Binary Carol losing to She-Hulk. You can't win them all big grin

riv6672
You made for a better thread. thumb up

StiltmanFTW

Incredible Hercules 116.

Thanks thumb up

TBH, I'm fine with non-Binary Carol losing to She-Hulk. You can't win them all big grin

Hulk, not She-Hulk. That's what Jen calls herself. The name of her book, too. Sigh.

Sin I AM
Stops at Jen...she could lose to Titania depending on the version but she def loses to Jen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.