Wu Assassins (Netflix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther

Robtard
I'll check it out, not expecting much though. Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised.

Katheryn Winnick is ridiculously good looking though.

BruceSkywalker
this im looking forward too

staxamillion
had me at lagertha. I will peep this

Surtur
It's out. I thought the first ep was decent.

BruceSkywalker
i've watched the first 5 episodes, its a bit slow at times but i like it

BruceSkywalker
finished all 10 episodes.. loved the martial art scenes

Robtard
I turned it off after the first 25mins or so. The scene where he gets his powers was too cheesy, couldn't hang.

TheVaultDweller
I've watched about half of this and it's been a bit of a mixed bag. I like the martial arts elements and fight choreography. You can see they actually got people with martial arts background and experience in the roles, and aren't just swapping everyone with stunt performers and abusing rapid cuts and shaky cam to try and hide it, like what happens in a lot of shows/films. But the vfx is very inconsistent and some of the acting and dialogue is really bad.

Surtur
Yeah got turned off by the second ep. Meh.

wakkawakkawakka
Netflix couldn't just fund The Raid 3 could they? I do like the matrial arts aspects of it but the scene where Uwais gets his powers is just too cheesy. I might watch a few more episodes though.

samhain
Got up to episode 6, debating whether to even watch the final 4, it's a bit meh. I'm only really watching it for Katheryn Winnick at this point, they also need to unleash Lewis Tan FFS. Not seen the main actor before but he looks like he should be playing roles in martial arts comedies, he has a dumb face and a voice to match.

Robtard
Katheryn Winnick is epic levels of sex appeal and hotness. But everything else was so bad, I couldn't hang.

Main guy is from 'The Raid: Redemption'

samhain
^Agree totally with the first sentence. I didn't bother with the final 4 episodes in the end, she's barely in the show TBH.

Not seen any of those yet, heard good things though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.