Battle of Fate: Hector Hall vs Eric and Linda Strauss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Pillow Biter
Hector, at his peak in his own series, might be the most powerful Fate of all.

I doubt that Hector was ever meant to be a long-term choice for Fate, so he definitely had a defined character arc that involved him becoming more and more capable.

beatboks
Hector easily.
Eric was by far the worst Fate.
Most of the wins he had he bumbled thru.

MrMind
Originally posted by beatboks
Hector easily.
Eric was by far the worst Fate.
Most of the wins he had he bumbled thru.

I thought this guy was the worst fate
https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Khalid_Nassour_(Prime_Earth)

beatboks
Originally posted by MrMind
I thought this guy was the worst fate
https://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Khalid_Nassour_(Prime_Earth)

Well yeah. you got me there. Khalid is a joke compared to any other. As fan of Fate I try to forget that one exists.
Worst pre FP Fate then. Every other version fo pre FP Fate (even Jarred and Kent V) would IMHO kick Eric's @$$. Hector is just unfair

cdtm
Worse then Jared Stevens?

beatboks
Originally posted by cdtm
Worse then Jared Stevens?
Hey Jarred was a cool concept. I admit I was against it at the start but then I was against the whole idea of Ken't even passing on the mantle after all why did someone who was made Immortal need to pass on the power. He was finally coming into his own as a character in his first book fate when they threw everything out and started again with the book of Fate almost rewriting the concept which just didn't seem necessary.

Bottom line with his immunity to magic unless he allows it to happen to him there is Jack shite that Eric or any other fate could actually do to him. Combine that with the he fact that he was pretty strong durable with an incredible healing Factor and had a knife and darts that could cut through anything ALWAYS hit what he wanted and cause immense pain to anything of magic would mean he would stomp Eric

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.