DCAU Parasite w. Mxy's powers vs. Emperor Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
??

SquallX

Galan007
Let's just premise this by saying that DCAU Mxy = comic/mainstream Mxy. Same character, therefore same power-source.

That said, Joker stole 99.9% of Mxy's power; Parasite stole all of it. So technically, Parasite was more powerful.

And like I mentioned in your other thread: Parasite also stole Mxy's experience as well, so he was just as adept as Mxy in its usage right out of the gate. Conversely, Joker did not gain Mxy's experience, and it was reiterated a few times that he was a n00b with said power.

The only real advantage Joker has is that he didn't have a time-limit on Mxy's power, whereas Parasite could only keep it for 3 days at a time. However, the only way for Joker to exploit that 'weakness' is if he knew about the time-limit going in(not sure if it'd be considered standard knowledge..?), and managed to sucker Parasite into hopping 3 days forward in time, thereby timing him out of Mxy's power. That's how Superman 'beat' him in the comics, but I'm not convinced that Joker would think of something like that, tbh. /shrug

So yeah, Parasite should win.

SquallX

SquallX

h1a8

Galan007
When you're as powerful as someone like Mxy, I'd imagine that .1% actually amounts to an absurd amount of power, tbh. As Mxy himself said: "I've got more power in my little pinkie than you got on your entire planet, bozo!":
https://i.imgur.com/dgvx1TV.jpg

That said, the game-changer here isn't necessarily raw power, but rather, the experience difference. Parasite literally has all of Mxy's experience with said power + his five-dimensional mind; Joker does not.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.