What should the next TV show be about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The Ancient Sith?

Delta Squad?

Luke's Jedi Order?

The Old Republic?

Maybe they could go back to the bad-ass style they had going with the original Star Wars: TCW mini-series. The animation was great at the time, had some bad-ass stories, and the lightsaber fighting was some of the best I've ever seen. Plus, Clones were ****in' AWESOME in that show.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jhXKb7J65Lqw0/giphy.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/98e0b5f14b78226219c32b959f13289f/tumblr_ouvnvzJnsm1wyuj58o1_400.gif

So yeah, if they ever do make another series, maybe that'd be the way to go.

Maybe a realistic 3D Style, maybe live-action?

Mini-series could be stuff like Renegade Squadron from the Galactic Civil War, and watching stuff that Col Serra went through.

Maybe we watch Yoda going through his training with his master.

Zenwolf
There's already gonna be another series about the Resistance and FO.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
There's already gonna be another series about the Resistance and FO. Oh great, something thats already been covered in a visual medium. I want some EU stuff already, I'm glad the clone wars is coming back, don't get me wrong, but I am seriously tired of only stuff covering the movies or involving characters FROM the movies.

Darth Thor
Knowing Filoni/Disneys style, whatever its about, other major stories (like Lukes Jedi Order) will likely play into it when ratings start dropping.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Zenwolf
There's already gonna be another series about the Resistance and FO.

Let's boycott Episode 9 so we won't have to watch that retard-show, then. wink

-kV-
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Knowing Filoni/Disneys style, whatever its about, other major stories (like Lukes Jedi Order) will likely play into it when ratings start dropping.

I think an animated series about Luke during the 25 or so years between end of ROTJ and before his exile is what people want to see. How many threats did he stop or help prevent during all those years. Throw in Mara Jade in there too.

That would obviously wash away the bitterness of people upset that the legacy of Luke is a man who failed with Kylo and allowed the reorganized Imperial remnants to come back ultimately.

carthage

Total Warrior
VOS VOS VOS

Lighter332
Clearly you guys still don't get what Disney's agenda is.

- Disney purposefully made Luke look like shit in their trilogy.

And they don't care about Vos.

They don't want to make the fans happy - they just want to fulfill their feminist agenda.

Stop clamoring for a show and boycott them - if you do want a show about Luke or Vos.

NemeBro
idc

juggernaut74
I'm hearing the next TV show will be a sequel to Rebels which is going to be about Ahsoka and Sabine on their quest to find Ezra.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm hearing the next TV show will be a sequel to Rebels which is going to be about Ahsoka and Sabine on their quest to find Ezra.

that would be something real good to watch

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I'm hearing the next TV show will be a sequel to Rebels which is going to be about Ahsoka and Sabine on their quest to find Ezra. I heard that also.

The premise sounds interesting, imo. Aside form that, having the series centered around two female leads would also appease the SJW community... So it seems like an obvious home run.

But IF a Rebels sequel happens, it's still a LONG ways off. Disney will wait to see if TCW S07 is successful before they even consider green-lighting another SW animated series, which means this would come some time after the Mandalorian S02, Kenobi, and Cassian series'.

Darth Thor
^ Well so far theyve has a season of animation every year. So I honestly think the next one might start late 2020. But id be surprised if we didnt get it by 2021.

Also a sequel to Rebels would have crossover potential with The Mandalorian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.