which one of these evil characters had the most impact on the SW universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
1) Ajunta Pall: because he led the dark Jedi to the Sith, creating the Sith order
2) Valkorion/Vitiate: reformed the Sith Empire
3) Darth Bane: invented the rule of 2
4) Darth Sidious: created the Sith Empire and almost destroyed the Jedi Order
5) Anakin Skywalker: destroyed the Jedi Order and killed Sidious

Total Warrior

NewGuy01
Neither of Vitiate's empires impacted anything outside of their own era. Ajunta could be called the first Sith Lord, but he was one of many that arrived on Korriban, and little would have changed were he removed from the situation. Sidious achieved the most in his time, but ultimately he owes his success to the Rule of Two, which was founded by Bane. So as far as the Sith go, he's definitely the winner.

As for Anakin, I suppose you could credit him with the eradication of that "impact" Bane made, as well as all of the accomplishments of his progeny, who were still active players a century later. So probably him, which shouldn't surprise anyone given that he's the main character of the franchise.

Freedon Nadd
Ajunta...?

DarthPlaguis12
Bane because he saved the sigh n his order molded the most powerful sith culminating 8n Sidious

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Ajunta...? one of the dark Jedi who fled to Korriban( I think?) where they found the Sith species

Total Warrior
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Neither of Vitiate's empires impacted anything outside of their own era. Ajunta could be called the first Sith Lord, but he was one of many that arrived on Korriban, and little would have changed were he removed from the situation. Sidious achieved the most in his time, but ultimately he owes his success to the Rule of Two, which was founded by Bane. So as far as the Sith go, he's definitely the winner.

As for Anakin, I suppose you could credit him with the eradication of that "impact" Bane made, as well as all of the accomplishments of his progeny, who were still active players a century later. So probably him, which shouldn't surprise anyone given that he's the main character of the franchise. agreed

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Bane because he saved the sigh n his order molded the most powerful sith culminating 8n Sidious

Both Plagueis and Sidious rejected Bane's Rule of Two.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Total Warrior
one of the dark Jedi who fled to Korriban( I think?) where they found the Sith species

Without Ajunta Pall there wouldn't be any Sith Order today. He is one of father founders of the Sith Order. And he was the Dark Jedi Exiles' leader.

relentless1
the whole Star Wars saga revolves around Anakin and sidious was the guy who orchestrated everything to do with said saga so either one of the guys

NewGuy01
Without Ajunta Pall there wouldn't be any Sith Order today. He is one of father founders of the Sith Order. And he was the Dark Jedi Exiles' leader.

He was one of them, yes. He was far from being the only one though, so like I said, the Sith order would likely still exist even if he wasn't there.

Freedon Nadd
He was one of them, yes. He was far from being the only one though, so like I said, the Sith order would likely still exist even if he wasn't there.

Not the Sith Lords Order, the reverse faction of Jedi.
The Sith Kingdom would have been still there. But I am talking about Ajunta's Sith Order.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by relentless1
the whole Star Wars saga revolves around Anakin and sidious was the guy who orchestrated everything to do with said saga so either one of the guys

Only in Lucas' canon.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Total Warrior
1) Ajunta Pall: because he led the dark Jedi to the Sith, creating the Sith order
2) Valkorion/Vitiate: reformed the Sith Empire
3) Darth Bane: invented the rule of 2
4) Darth Sidious: created the Sith Empire and almost destroyed the Jedi Order
5) Anakin Skywalker: destroyed the Jedi Order and killed Sidious I mean, Sidious DID destroy the Jedi Order, he just didn't destroy the Jedi.

Probably Palpatine, in all honesty.

NewGuy01
Not the Sith Lords Order, the reverse faction of Jedi.
The Sith Kingdom would have been still there. But I am talking about Ajunta's Sith Order.

You're confused. Ajunta Pall was one of several dark Jedi that were exiled to Korriban at the end of the Hundred Year Darkness. Even if he were not there, the dark Jedi would have still discovered the Sith species, come to rule them as Lords, and died out due to infighting. Ajunta didn't contribute anything special to the process, he was just the strongest of them, and was thus deemed the leader for a time.

I'd actually say his shadow hands Sorzus Syn and Karness Muur both had much more of a long-term impact than he did.

darthbane77
Bane or Sidious

quanchi112
Snoke.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by quanchi112
Snoke.
>i can't read

Trocity
Sidious and/or Anakin/Vader.

quanchi112
>i can't read Quit playing by the rules you lemming. Snoke is the end all be all in Star Wars.

DarthPlaguis12

Freedon Nadd
You're confused. Ajunta Pall was one of several dark Jedi that were exiled to Korriban at the end of the Hundred Year Darkness. Even if he were not there, the dark Jedi would have still discovered the Sith species, come to rule them as Lords, and died out due to infighting. Ajunta didn't contribute anything special to the process, he was just the strongest of them, and was thus deemed the leader for a time.

I'd actually say his shadow hands Sorzus Syn and Karness Muur both had much more of a long-term impact than he did.

What?

Ajunta Pall killed their Sith King: Hakagram Graush. It's because of him that those people revered him as the Sith'ari and the other Dark Jedi as "mini-gods". You just said Ajunta was the strongest of the Jedi Exiles. Makes sense.
I don't know why is this so complicated. You don't want to give Ajunta Pall credit for what he did, didn't you?

Freedon Nadd
You are right. Maul, Vader, Dooku - were never his apprentices, merely puppets.

Although officially it resembled Darth Bane's Rule of Two in terms of apprentices and the punishment thereof regarding rule violation, the Rule of One was, in reality, completely different, as there was no chance of succession for his apprentices

ares834

Good point.

thumb up

Freedon Nadd
It isn't.

Haschwalth
Revan, because he inspired Bane's rule of two.
Vitiate because he created the Ritual, that Revan based the thought bomb on, which Bane then used to put his plan into action.

Freedon Nadd
And Vitiate because of Marka Ragnos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Revan, because he inspired Bane's rule of two.
Vitiate because he created the Ritual, that Revan based the thought bomb on, which Bane then used to put his plan into action.

thumb up smile

Freedon Nadd
I don't know why people believe that small deeds are insignificant? Without Ajunta, the Exiles would have died. And there would be no Sith Order.

DarthSkywalker0
Freedumb Nadd

relentless1
Only in Lucas' canon.

which is the only canon that matters

Tzeentch
Frankly can any of the villains in Star Wars be said to have had much of an impact? When the Jedi and Republic are in power they tend to rule for thousands of years- every time a Sith gets control of the galaxy his or her reign lasts for a couple decades max and then their Empire is overthrown.

In the grand scheme of things the only thing the Sith ever seem to consistently do is fail. It kind of makes one wonder what the allure of the religion even is.

quanchi112
which is the only canon that matters Disney canon is all that matters. Lucas was bought out like a *****. Bye bye Georgie.

ares834
I don't know why people believe that small deeds are insignificant? Without Ajunta, the Exiles would have died. And there would be no Sith Order.

Why would they have died without Ajunta?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by ares834
Why would they have died without Ajunta?

Because Ajunta Pall was the strongest of them. He was the only one able to defeat Hakagram Graush. Remember that these Dark Jedi Exiles started to combine their DNA with theirs via Sith magic to grow stronger in the Dark Side of the Force. And even bred with Sith.

Freedon Nadd
which is the only canon that matters

And - we aren't talking canon, are we?

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Freedumb Nadd

Can't you come up with something else?

I swear those on this forum that keep saying that are like parrots.

ares834
He was the only one able to defeat Hakagram Graush.

Source?

Total Warrior

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
Source?

Lol, for real. All I ever find is the Dark Jedi gain his confidence, and then betray and execute him.

Freedumb making shit up again imo.

NewGuy01
They gained his confidence? Where was that said? My understanding was that they waltzed in and beheaded him, and the Sith have been sucking their dicks ever since.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Trocity
Lol, for real. All I ever find is the Dark Jedi gain his confidence, and then betray and execute him.

Freedumb making shit up again imo.

If Ajunta didn't kill him in battle. And instead assassinated him. That says a lot of how powerful Hakagram Graush was. laughing out loud

But, I am 100% confident that Ajunta challenged him. It was stated in KotOR 2 during the arrival at his tomb.(when Kreia talks about him)
We know, that the Sith are adepts of kratoscracy. If Hakagram was purely assassinated instead of challenged in combat, I doubt the Dark Jedi Exiles would have been left to roam around if Ajunta did it cowardly.

victreebelvictr
The Sith, under their King Hakagram Graush, initially resisted the Dark Jedi's attempt to obtain their knowledge and subjugate them; however, Pall managed to recruit the King's Shadow Hand to their side, with the result that Graush was betrayed to the Dark Jedi, and Pall personally executed Graush with his own sword. wookieepedia. it states nothing about challenging him. it states that he was betrayed. i know it is not an official source, but it still helps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.