Black Lightning vs Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Theme song for this fight:

9TgoF-ccdGM

riv6672
Great song, great fight.

Simply put, at a distance, BL has the advantage/wins. Close up, IF has the advantage/ wins.

zopzop
Is this thread H2H only? If so IF wins easily. If this is all powers in play, IF dies painfully.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Great song, great fight.

Simply put, at a distance, BL has the advantage/wins. Close up, IF has the advantage/ wins.

Rand absorbed nuclear radiation and near Dr. Strange level magic. I bet he can take Black Lightnings best shot.

Or at least take it well enough to keep going. I mean, Fat Cobra's "Iron Fist" was essentially a big solid electric coil.

riv6672

Supermutant
Originally posted by zopzop
Is this thread H2H only?

Nope and standard power levels

Vanguard
This version of Iron Fist wins. Any other version may lose.

https://s33.postimg.cc/4aidjgtbv/Iron_Fist3.jpg

riv6672
This was a great fight idea.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
This version of Iron Fist wins. Any other version may lose.

https://s33.postimg.cc/4aidjgtbv/Iron_Fist3.jpg

That would be overkill. smile

Since forever, his standard high end is Civil War Nitro. Danny can blow up the arena at the bell.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Since forever, his standard high end is Civil War Nitro.

What do you mean by that?

cdtm
I mean he could have blown up that school, and everyone in it, just like amped Nitro did.

He leveled an entire city block in the 1980's. And remember, in Immortal Iron Fist he used electricity to amp himself against that train nuke, which is bad news for someone who uses electricity as a weapon.

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
I mean he could have blown up that school, and everyone in it, just like amped Nitro did.

He leveled an entire city block in the 1980's. And remember, in Immortal Iron Fist he used electricity to amp himself against that train nuke, which is bad news for someone who uses electricity as a weapon.

It's funny. I only picked that version because it looks the coolest. The Bruce Lee bodysuit version.

laughing

riv6672
^^^that was a great update to the costume. Recalled the original, didnt just throw it out.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^that was a great update to the costume. Recalled the original, didnt just throw it out.

Yea I like it. Immediately reminds me of Bruce Lee Game of Death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.