The Thing vs All Might

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Who wins?

carver9
Lol... All Might stomps, with ease. He holds every single advantage. He should be fighting elites.

carver9
H3FRN7nq8Hs

Fast forward to 30 seconds. That punch would wreck Thing and All Might was holding back tremendously when he did it.

xJLxKing

carver9
NO!!! Not at all. All Might is punching beings out of orbit. He have a HUGE speed advantage (he outpaced a super speedster and ran from one city to another one in less than a second). Hes more durable. A better fighter. This is a stomp. I cant even debate against his speed because he is one of the few that actually uses it during combat. I dont even like All Might... I cant stand him but he destroys this fight. Thing needs "a couple" of partners.

xJLxKing
Hmm
I mean, I agree but I thought Thing may be durable enough

Should have gone with someone a tier above

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
ran from one city to another one in less than a second When?

CosmicComet
All Might annihilates Ben without even a fight.

Check this video on him:

https://youtu.be/tBZc50Et1tU

The heart force is useless here. It normally allows Thing to give anyone a few good hits (from daredevil all the way up to galactus) before he inevitably gets beat to near death, but All Might has the heart force too.

Except he can use it to actually win fights unlike Ben who can't even use it to finish a tuna sandwich.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by NemeBro
When?
He never did

Although, he did arrive to fight his nemesis from a different part of town but it tooks ~30 seconds

carver9
I think you all are right about the speed thing. I took that from a debate I had with him vs King Piccolo. That guy is cosmic video is smart as hell.

CosmicComet
I think you all are right about the speed thing. I took that from a debate I had with him vs King Piccolo. That guy is cosmic video is smart as hell.

Check out his dragon ball videos.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by CosmicComet
All Might annihilates Ben without even a fight.

Check this video on him:

https://youtu.be/tBZc50Et1tU

The heart force is useless here. It normally allows Thing to give anyone a few good hits (from daredevil all the way up to galactus) before he inevitably gets beat to near death, but All Might has the heart force too.

Except he can use it to actually win fights unlike Ben who can't even use it to finish a tuna sandwich. wow he put this guy on continental level in terms of power

NemeBro
Originally posted by xJLxKing
wow he put this guy on continental level in terms of power Based on what?

And no, I'm not going to watch the video.

carver9
Watch the vid. He makes perfect sense.

NemeBro
Watch the vid. He makes perfect sense. No, just tell me what feat it was based on.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by NemeBro
No, just tell me what feat it was based on.
Based on his fight with all for one

NemeBro
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Based on his fight with all for one Where, exactly, did he demonstrate even close to continental power in this fight that didn't even destroy a city?

CosmicComet
Watch the video dude.

NemeBro
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Watch the video dude. I don't need to tbh. I already am pretty confident that if he's trying to wank a continental All Might out of a fight that didn't feature either fighter demonstrating city busting power (and no fighter ever has btw), nor featured any environmental alterations that were notable (All Might's early fight of altering the weather with a punch is nowhere near continental) he is an idiot.

Give me the timestamp where he surmises All Might's alleged continental power and I'll take a look, but I'm not watching a twenty minute video by a fat neckbeard only to validate what I already pretty much know to be true.

CosmicComet
Dude. Watch the video or stop complaining about time when you have the time write all that out.

I'm not timestamping or doing any work for you. If you don't care to then cool, I have no skin in this or the video.

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.