Riv's Superman vs spam thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f2/Marvel_Mystery_Comics_4.png

No prep.
No BFR.

http://comicsalliance.com/files/2011/04/cover.jpg

riv6672
Point A to Point B

Reaction time

Combat speed

riv6672
.3 nano seconds rest between matches. All take place in Metropolis.
In order:

Swift
Midnighter
Engineer
Apollo
Jack Hawksmoor
Jenny Quantum
The Doctor

riv6672
Bump

riv6672
stare down. Heat vision against Penance stare.

GO!

burrrrrr
Originally posted by riv6672
Point A to Point B

Reaction time

Combat speed

Round one...Fight!

h1a8
Stupid thread. You should be warned. Seriously!

riv6672
In Limbo.

riv6672
No prep.
No BFR.

Insane Titan
7 superman threads on the front page from you.

laughing out loud desperate for attention

riv6672
Current Superman.
Could he escape it if trapped within?

SquallX

MrMind
he should breath through the first 5 no problem whatsoever, but will stop hard at Jenny

MrMind
penace stare is not gonna work on superman
heat vision is not gonna burn ghost rider
they look deep into each other's eyes for 5 min
superman gets annoyed then throw ghost rider in the sun

MrMind
probably go down exactly like how majestic vs void spartan

AbelAnderson
Magik should win.

Pillow Biter
Of course Superman.

But name the number of times that a speed edge was decisive in a battle between at least somewhat evenly matched top tier bricks? Even harder to find are examples of a top tier brick using speed to beat a more powerful brick that the less powerful one would normally have lost to. (When a character is going to dominate another due to being decisively more powerful overall, writers often get creatively realistic with power sets as a way to make a lopsided fight interesting, but you rarely see a writer 'spoil' an otherwise balanced or interesting fight with some kind of insta-win power set usage, regardless of how realistic it would be).

Superman is faster in every way. The chances of this mattering in a fight vs. Thanos are low.

Pillow Biter
Superman would be favored, even at typical power levels, if no serious magic weakness came into play.

However, one consistent pattern with the magic weakness is that when you actually cast spells, rather than just use magic-based power (especially divine magic), then the magic weakness almost always comes into play to some extent.

So I'm typically favoring Magik, but not overwhelmingly as many Superman portrayals have Supes as a very crafty and resourceful dude.

However, there are quite a few high-end (including 'all out') portrayals of Superman that might steamroller her, even in Limbo, even with the magic weakness.

Pillow Biter
How did the fight vs Majestros go? I think Superman is more powerful than Majestic, but the degree of superiority varies from portrayal to portrayal.

Pillow Biter
Probably not.

Pillow Biter
He breezes through the first five, agreed.

Not sure how he does against Jenny. Need more info.

If he passes Jenny, his fatigue level would be irrelevant vs. the Doctor. Superman would only beat most Doctor portrayals by a rare speed blitz, or Doc being too high on junk to win.

CosmicComet
Golden Age Supes went from moving trains to moving planets in just a few years.

MrMind
^ the authority team is op as hell compare to most marvel and dc team. superman fighting jenny is just like fighting franklin richards or any high level reality warper. he is most likely to lose

the first 5 are meta-low heralds though, I doubt supes would even be tired from finishing off apollo or jack hawksmoore. you can team dem up all together and I'd probably still back supes. although it's close.

MrMind
supes too fast for glass canon like magik to handle

riv6672
Who has better eyesight/can see the farthest?
Telescopic vision against godly eyeballs.

DarkSaint85
Stops at Jack.

Don't forget, Jack is using Metropolis. What are the odds Superman holds back to not hurt his beloved city?

leonidas
sprectrum showed just how slow thanos is compared to her when she went in through his eyes commenting she had all the time in the world. runner has made him helpless. there is no conceivable way thanos is remotely close to superman in terms of any type of speed.

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stops at Jack.

Don't forget, Jack is using Metropolis. What are the odds Superman holds back to not hurt his beloved city? https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/6/17/9/enhanced-buzz-orig-31103-1371477287-29.jpg

Philosophía
What the hell is this thread?

Unless your name contains Flash, in one form of another , you're not even reacting to Superman, never mind keeping up with him.

Thanos...is doubtful if he even has low-level superspeed. Order of magnitude of difference here.

xJLxKing
Inb4 the looneys claim Thanos tagged X Speedter so he will tag Superman as well

Philosophía
Batman has some of the best speed feats against speedsters.

xJLxKing
Yeah he even fought Zoom very recently

Survived potential IMP

DarkSaint85
#NotmySuperman

h1a8
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Of course Superman.

But name the number of times that a speed edge was decisive in a battle between at least somewhat evenly matched top tier bricks? Even harder to find are examples of a top tier brick using speed to beat a more powerful brick that the less powerful one would normally have lost to. (When a character is going to dominate another due to being decisively more powerful overall, writers often get creatively realistic with power sets as a way to make a lopsided fight interesting, but you rarely see a writer 'spoil' an otherwise balanced or interesting fight with some kind of insta-win power set usage, regardless of how realistic it would be).

Superman is faster in every way. The chances of this mattering in a fight vs. Thanos are low.

Basically 99.9% of all characters move and fight at the same speed (within 20% of each other). That's why speed doesn't matter much.

But when someone is magnitudes faster then speed matters the most. It would be equivalent to effectively stopping time (like Metro Man).

Even if someone is just twice as fast has a huge advantage. Just imagine two boxers fighting where one is twice as fast as the other.

riv6672
.3 zeptoseconds rest between matches. All take place in Metropolis.
In order:

Sersi
Ikarus
Makkari
Thena
Forgotten One

StiltmanFTW
Point A to Point B

Reaction time

Combat speed

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11126/111266236/5143571-6681325718-Ow0kL.gif

AbelAnderson
Stops at 1 if he doesn't blitz right off the bat.
Also hasn't Ikaris said that Sersi is above him?

riv6672
In Metropolis. No prep. No BFR.

Digi
Lol. But hey, nothing like an Authority thread to pull me out of retirement, if only for a day...

Angie, Apollo and Jack would all make him work to some degree. But none pose a true threat. He'd be battered after all three, but still in fighting form.

Both Jenny and Doctor are quick-draw scenarios. They can OHK Supes with a host of esoteric abilities (easiest of which would be offensive matter manip.). But they're also vulnerable before they "power up" so to speak. I could get fiddly with feats and point to the time Apollo knocked the evil Doctor's brain out of his skull and bits of it were floating in space...then he reformed and proceeded to laugh Apollo out of the building (or the sun, as it were). But on balance, I tend to think that a proper speedblitz could work against either. Without certainty, I'd lean toward either from the Authority, but wouldn't argue stridently against the speedblitz argument. YMMV.

zopzop
Superman clears. The only one to even give him a little trouble is Sersi.

krisblaze
I think they wear him down.

Forgotten one is no slouch.

MrMind
Originally posted by Digi
Lol. But hey, nothing like an Authority thread to pull me out of retirement, if only for a day...

Angie, Apollo and Jack would all make him work to some degree. But none pose a true threat. He'd be battered after all three, but still in fighting form.

Both Jenny and Doctor are quick-draw scenarios. They can OHK Supes with a host of esoteric abilities (easiest of which would be offensive matter manip.). But they're also vulnerable before they "power up" so to speak. I could get fiddly with feats and point to the time Apollo knocked the evil Doctor's brain out of his skull and bits of it were floating in space...then he reformed and proceeded to laugh Apollo out of the building (or the sun, as it were). But on balance, I tend to think that a proper speedblitz could work against either. Without certainty, I'd lean toward either from the Authority, but wouldn't argue stridently against the speedblitz argument. YMMV.

If that's the case HOM Wonda and Franklin Richards would also lose to superman since there are also glass canon with no durability

I think you are right though, the speedster vs reality warper scenerio is either or, cannot have a definite answer.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11126/111266236/5143571-6681325718-Ow0kL.gif

I swear that if you look at that picture long enough, you can hear that assh0le screaming. Go ahead... try it.

Zack M
Stops at Jenny.

riv6672

Digi
Originally posted by MrMind
If that's the case HOM Wonda and Franklin Richards would also lose to superman since there are also glass canon with no durability

Well, yeah, maybe. I don't know what their base durability is, at least in Franklin's case. If he can take even a single punch, it's over. But if he's at human durability at his base, the same rules would apply, yeah?

I think you are right though, the speedster vs reality warper scenerio is either or, cannot have a definite answer.

In some cases, at least. thumb up

celeyhyga17
I think team. He'd have to blitz off the bat to have any chances. Makk is pretty fast. May harass him a bit. Maybe enuff for the group to pile on.

Oh wait gauntlet... He should win.

StiltmanFTW
Ikarus

Doesn't exist.

riv6672

riv6672
Who is the weakest character strong enough to harm current Superman using the hairy Canadian buzzsaw as a projectile.

http://devcompage.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/show-me-a-picture-of-wolverine-awesome-photographs-she-hulk-and-wolverine-quotfastball-specialquot-of-show-me-a-picture-of-wolverine.jpg

AbelAnderson
Ruining Superman is out of Fisk's capabilities, sure, Clark would face some horrible shits if he underestimates him but not that he cannot overcome.

riv6672
Magus (techno organic being)
Mojo (evil TV producer)
In the Mojoverse.

riv6672

cdtm
Team loses. Harada's a lot stronger with prep.

riv6672
Current Superman. No prep. No BFR.

riv6672

riv6672

riv6672
.3 attoseconds rest between matches. All take place in Metropolis.
In order:

Black Panther
Captain Marvel
America Chavez
Monica Rambeau
Blue Marvel

AbelAnderson
Clear-stomps, inb4 someone claims he stops at the last.

AbelAnderson
Runner solos. Makkari gets blitzed and dies.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by AbelAnderson
Mak doesn't have the power to match, but he's got some moves.

Stoic
Clear stomp is never going to happen Abel. He clears based on feat count and nothing more. Blue Marvel, and Monica are no pushovers in any sense of the word. They can also combine, but once again lack of feats prevent any claims to be launched on the matter.

Not really sure where your low opinion of Blue Marvel stems from. Can you enlighten me on the opinion? Also when did he have any low showings that ignored his best showings? Keeping in mind that in a forum match we take the combatants at their best or most recent contiguous showings.

abhilegend
How does Runner solo?

riv6672

riv6672

MrMind
riv trying to fight superman against every marvel characters there is

MrMind
he doesn't. superman wins

StyleTime
Unless Superman suddenly lost his speed and ridiculously high level telepathy resistance, he should slap the shit out of them.

And I'm actually asking in case I didn't know. Did he get depowered?

riv6672
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/964/345/eff.jpg

Dance off.
Who is more powerful?
Who has better moves?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111117956/4992317-madca04.png

cdtm
Well, Superman and Batman switching costumes with Hawkman and Captain Marvel imply the claw never knocked him out in the first place.

But PC Val also took out PC Superboy without any amp, so..

abhilegend
He did not. Riv is just butthurt and trying to make as many Superman threads as he can.

riv6672
^^^thats weird. Stop it!

riv6672
#NotmySuperman
Thats cold.

riv6672
Yeah, Superman might have too much going on.

riv6672
This fight wont go on for years.

xJLxKing
Might as well post this here lol
https://imgur.com/gallery/pDQOkQg

Philosophía
I laughed pretty hard.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by xJLxKing

Good thing you're not working for Disney, that joke would've gotten you fired laughing out loud

StyleTime
laughing out loud

riv6672
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I think team. He'd have to blitz off the bat to have any chances. Makk is pretty fast. May harass him a bit. Maybe enuff for the group to pile on.

Oh wait gauntlet... He should win.
Nice yoyo-ing...! wink

RealityWarper
Point A to Point B > Superman probably.

Reaction time > Similar.

Combat speed > Similar But Supes sometimes throws a big flurry of punches in an all-out attack.

riv6672
Good thing you're not working for Disney, that joke would've gotten you fired laughing out loud
They -do- recall Walt Disney was an antisemitic misogynist right? confused

riv6672
Well, just -look- at BM.

Flyattractor
Stops at Thena with a Win.

He forgets to fight that last one...

couldn't resist....

CosmicComet
It's not like he was stated to be getting stronger over those years.

He started to have better showings with no explanation.

So unless you limit his showings to within a few years Supes stomps

Philosophía
Superman was already running at the speed of light in Action Comics #5.

carver9
Clears. Ikaris gives him a good fight though.

StiltmanFTW
Clark can't win this one.

https://i.gifer.com/BUS4.gif

deathslash
Luke 10/10

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/8f/8e/798f8e301a7f9b113e0d5b8b185539a0.jpg

Wonder Man
Superman uses his x-ray vision on Luke Cage and gets ashamed his member isn't up to speed and can't finish danceing.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

zopzop

laughing

SquallX
Last time Lord took over Clark, it was with years of prep, and Clark not knowing about him.

deathslash
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Superman uses his x-ray vision on Luke Cage and gets ashamed his member isn't up to speed and can't finish danceing. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing Luke wraps his dick around his waist like a saiyan tail.

cdtm
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/964/345/eff.jpg

This needs a nsfw warning. I mean, it's too late for us, we're already gay now, but think about the children.

riv6672

StiltmanFTW
Namor eats Supes.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
This needs a nsfw warning. I mean, it's too late for us, we're already gay now, but think about the children.
It doesnt get any better in costume...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3NBHdctVN0KS4/giphy.gif

Originally posted by deathslash
Luke 10/10

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/8f/8e/798f8e301a7f9b113e0d5b8b185539a0.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/22dbadabddcf0fe562682418755854b7/tumblr_o5onbvLLQ61uujbcio1_500.gif

riv6672
Originally posted by StyleTime
Unless Superman suddenly lost his speed and ridiculously high level telepathy resistance, he should slap the shit out of them.

And I'm actually asking in case I didn't know. Did he get depowered?
Bendis is writing him at a much more believable, while still super, level.
Havent seen him portrayed this way since Byrne.

riv6672
^^^I always liked him.
One of the better old school Kirby costume designs.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

krisblaze
They could get him behind the scenes but in an open match like this they're toast.

Quire has insane thought-speed, he ran a virtual reality mmo using his head as RAM, but nothing that has translated into combat speed.

riv6672
Uni Mind. MrMind. haha!

riv6672
So, KK, then. Thanks. thumb up

xJLxKing
riv trying to fight superman against every marvel characters there is lol

AbelAnderson
Superman easily, Thane is as much hyperbole as Grail.

riv6672

riv6672
Battle on the moon.

riv6672
.3 milliseconds rest between matches. All take place in Metropolis.
In order:

Hellcat
Nighthawk
Valkyrie
Namor
Hulk
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer

Pillow Biter
If you reversed Surfer with the Hulk in the order, then I'd say that on the whole Superman clears until MAYBE Hulk.

Superman vs. Hulk is nearly impossible to call as both, particularly the Hulk, have very dynamic power levels. I would probably give the Hulk an edge if Superman is significantly exhausted and/or damaged before coming to a fight with him.

Strange, as most mages are, also has very variable power levels. Combine this with him often being a glass cannon, and you get a fight that would be tough to predict even without the very unpredictable magic weakness. Still, I'd typically give Strange an edge over Superman in a fair fight, given the magic weakness. Throw in Superman being at all damaged or exhausted and the edge gets bigger.

At any rate, I'd probably say that on the whole and according to your gauntlet order, Superman likely stops at the Hulk or Surfer. The fights prior to the Hulk wouldn't take much out of him, and as wildly unpredictable as a Hulk vs. Superman fight is, I'm still inclined to give him the edge. But at that point he's likely too worn down to beat Surfer, even though I would typically give Supes the edge over Surfer.

riv6672
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/138363/3759563-4149222885-igm2..jpg

Pink Kryptonite affected Superman.
Wild Storm Apollo.
No prep.
No BFR.

http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/a/p/Apollo_Stormwatch.jpg

riv6672

Stoic
Superman easily, Thane is as much hyperbole as Grail.

Based on what? One P5 member with 1/5th the power of Thane was able to thoroughly thrash Gladiator.

cdtm
With ease imo. smile

Don't listen to anyone who says "But-but Val never actually HURT Superboy with punch's!" Yeah, he could restrain him forever, use him as a human shield, and spin him around so fast he passes out, but can't KO him with a punch..

It was a different era. Durability was trumped above strength then, as you can see when Superman and Captain Marvel have their early slugouts, wail on each other all day, and after three pages of Superman hitting him in the head, pouring on the HV, and slamming him across the city, the worst that happens is Cap thinking "Boy, I'm actually starting to get a little tired. That must be because I'm on Earth 1, away from the rock on Earth S!"

cdtm
Post Crisis Superman kind of fought a similar character, called "The Union".

No idea how powerful the Uni-Mind is by comparison, though. All I know is Supes post crisis rogues gallery is stacked with telepaths, which Byrne, Jurgen's, and whoever else often used as a dramatic plot device to get his "secret identity".

Milton Fine Brainiac, in particular, was ridiculously power. While in a coma on New Genesis (Which is a separate universe from the DCU), he influenced every mind on Earth into thinking Superman's body was still in his tomb. Even scientists like Professor Hamilton using devices were fooled.

And when Brainiac finally decided to move to Earth, he took out a group of New Gods, including Orion and Lightray, with a single telekinetic attack.

So how did Superman beat this ridiculously Op telekinetic/telepath?

How do you think? He.... beat him down. sad Yeah, even as a big fan, I was kind of scratching my head at how easy it was... Feat of power, or just shite writing, you decide.

cdtm
Not gonna edit that last post, because it was based on my memory and don't want to embellish:

Ok, I slightly misremembered. Supes DID do better then he was any right to do against a character that one shots all the heavy hitter New Gods of New Genesis.

https://babblingsaboutdccomics4.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/advs_519_003.png

Granted, Fine making up telekinetic battle armor is different then nuking the gods, but lets assume that battle armor hits hard enough to KO those gods about as easily, or what's the point of it?

But Supes didn't actually knock Brainiac out. He just kept calling him Milton Fine, until he mentally cracked.

Anyways, my main point was that Fine was powerful, and Supermans performance here proves he can handle powerful psi's... (Or that I like to use bad writing and PIS to prove my points, again it's your call. wink )

MrMind
supes either clear or loses at last round

riv6672
Current Superman. Battle at Wundagore Mountain.

riv6672
Current Superman. Battle in the ocean.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on what? One P5 member with 1/5th the power of Thane was able to thoroughly thrash Gladiator.

Your acting as if Gladitor at his best can hold a candle to Kal at his average?

riv6672
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
If you reversed Surfer with the Hulk in the order, then I'd say that on the whole Superman clears until MAYBE Hulk.

Superman vs. Hulk is nearly impossible to call as both, particularly the Hulk, have very dynamic power levels. I would probably give the Hulk an edge if Superman is significantly exhausted and/or damaged before coming to a fight with him.

Strange, as most mages are, also has very variable power levels. Combine this with him often being a glass cannon, and you get a fight that would be tough to predict even without the very unpredictable magic weakness. Still, I'd typically give Strange an edge over Superman in a fair fight, given the magic weakness. Throw in Superman being at all damaged or exhausted and the edge gets bigger.

At any rate, I'd probably say that on the whole and according to your gauntlet order, Superman likely stops at the Hulk or Surfer. The fights prior to the Hulk wouldn't take much out of him, and as wildly unpredictable as a Hulk vs. Superman fight is, I'm still inclined to give him the edge. But at that point he's likely too worn down to beat Surfer, even though I would typically give Supes the edge over Surfer.
^^^Nice!

Thanks for that, PB.

riv6672
Its hypnotic, isnt it?

xJLxKing
Clears it or stops at Dr. Strange.

For Superman, he doesn't really need much time to rest. As long as there is a sun, he will have enough time to "re-charge"

Hellcat, Nighthawk, Valkyrie, and Namor aren't doing anything. At best, they are just a nuisance. They aren't a threat. They can all jump at once and they would still lose.

Hulk is tough but like any brick, easy to BFR. Superman has a consistent track record of doing that against any brick that doesn't fly; most notable Doomsday. Just using "current" superman, he has tried to BFR plenty of opponents; Doomsday and Rogal are the ones that come to mind. I don't think Hulk is a problem against anyone that will try to do that. If Superman were to try a slugfest, maybe he could get tough.

DR strange is the wild card. Depends on how bad the Hulk vs Superman match goes. If he is recovering from a hit as he BFR'ed/defeated hulk, Dr.strange (and even SS) have a high chance of winning.

If Superman isn't recovering from a hit, Superman should be the remaining people of this.

7/10 for Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at Hulk or Strange.

Clears it or stops at Dr. Strange

Superman is going to clear....Hulk, Surfer, and Dr. Strange in rapid succession (Or maybe stops at Dr. Strange?).....

*Sigh*

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Stops at Hulk or Strange.

Superman is going to clear....Hulk, Surfer, and Dr. Strange in rapid succession (Or maybe stops at Dr. Strange?).....

*Sigh*
This isn't a comic story where some writers love to downplay recovery time

riv6672
.3 picoseconds rest between matches. All take place in Metropolis.
In order:

Black Panther
Ghost Rider
Agamotto
Starbrand
Phoenix
Odin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends on how powerful that Ghost Rider is. Jason Aaron treats the entity as incredibly powerful (See: Uncanny Avengers and current Avenger comics) so I'd guess Superman stops there if the demon is unleashed.

If not, he stops at Agamotto. One of the Vishanti is way too much imo. The Starbrand is incredibly powerful, but I dk if a caveman would be that much of a threat even with that power. I'd put him below Agamotto.

cdtm
Tough one. I try and be fair and balanced when it comes to Superman.

And in fairness, the odds of Superman clearing this gauntlet of tech wizards, magic users, and galaxy busters easily are less then 100%. wink

quanchi112
Thane destroys him.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
Your acting as if Gladitor at his best can hold a candle to Kal at his average?

You're acting as if Gladiator is a light weight. Wish I knew where all of these opinions stemmed from? Unless you're suggesting that Superman would one shot Gladiator? I agree that he'd win, but let's be real, Superman would have to fight for while to get the win.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic

No. Glads was beaten by a team, actually. You're thinking of Thor, he got trashed.

Anyway, riv doesn't mention the Phoenix Force in the OP.

Stoic
No. Glads was beaten by a team, actually. You're thinking of Thor, he got trashed.

Anyway, riv doesn't mention the Phoenix Force in the OP.

Thanks for the correction. My point was that if one member was capable of beating a High Herald with ease, and Thane possessed much more than 1/5th of that power, where does that leave us?

How did that ever translate into Thane being a weakling? Before someone jumps in to say that Thane was hardly a Jean Grey duplicate, let's not forget that most members of the P5 were brawler types like Namor for example, and Scott never used TK/TP before in his life, look at Piotr as well.

riv6672
Writers love to downplay, posters like to downplay. Its all good.

riv6672
Current Superman. DC versions of the villains.

riv6672
https://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Superman-armor-DC-Comics-Hamilton.jpg

Pictured versions.
No prep.
No BFR.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6179/179ffaa47c7f16c813d782f77006e923b0d224b6_00.jpg

cdtm
The old Superman armor. Been years since reading Krisis of the Krimson Kryptonite! Memory may be a bit rusty, but as I recall:

You know what, forget the made up fish story where he beats Spectre and Anti-monitor. I want to see if Abhi can talk this one up... The armor was just... not super.

I mean, the only reason that second rate mad scientist pc reject didn't outright kill him with a rocket, is because explosive bolts destroyed the shite first.. No idea why that would stop him from being exploded, but that's what happened.

cdtm
So from the Injustice/MOTU/Thundercats crossover, or the DCU/MOTU one?n They're different canons. I know we go with most recent, but frankly, the recent one is kind of a joke by comparison..

SamZED

Is that considred not good?

carver9
Thane traps Superman in the hand of death for the win and yes, he did this to Thanos without an amp...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3644707-infinity+006-041.jpg

DarkSaint85
No speed feats for Thane? evil face

riv6672

riv6672
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fictional-battle-omniverse/images/1/19/Superman_Prime_One_Million_DC_Comics.png

No prep.
No BFR.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/b/bb/Nebulon_%28Earth-616%29_from_Avengers_Annual_Vol_1_11_001.jpg

riv6672
Was thinking most current, but, you make a good point. Make your call on which would be the best fight, please.

riv6672
No prep. No BFR. Battle on the moon.

cdtm
Hmm, actually, if we're going Mummator, that could be tricky enough. He's still magic, plus he's immortal, and he's stronger then He-Man and Lion-O combined.

Biggest strength feat of the series is throwing around a Thundertank or giant statue, so they have nothing on Supes there. Speed wise, I can't think of anything either.. That also goes for the 2012 MOTU canon, but people ignore that on acccount of the fact He-Man and Skeletor stomped Superman and most of the DCU Earth in writing..

Eh, Mummator wins. Or even Skeletor with the sword of power and "Mumm-Ra serum" immortality infusion. Simply because he can't really beat them down, as they seemed truely immortal/unstoppable from physical damage, like getting stabbed through the heart by the sword of power.

As for Skeletor and Mumm-Ra as individuals.... I guess Superman can beat Skeletor via speed blitz, and Mumm-Ra by reflection in his belt buckle? Maybe?

(Fun fact, this happened:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/d1/5e/35d15e107cbb1fd04c7e54a5a5b1d33b.jpg

Yep, there was a Thundercats/Superman crossover. No one cared or talked about it. sad

And Mumm-Ra looked like he was gonna kill Superman. )

riv6672
^^^Hoooooly Hell! huh

burrrrrr
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Superman uses his x-ray vision on Luke Cage and gets ashamed his member isn't up to speed and can't finish danceing.

Not so sure about that; isn't Clark's usage of his member measured in femtoseconds?

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
Is that considred not good?

This question only makes sense if you're white or asian.

Stoic
Who's the High?

Stoic
No speed feats for Thane? evil face

Sure there are. He overtook a ship that was using warp drives.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>