Slender Man (2018)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
ySy8mcceTno

I want it to be good but I have the distinct feeling it's gonna be... er... not so good.

Kazenji
The whole idea behind Slender man is shit anyway.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kazenji
The whole idea behind Slender man is shit anyway. What idea is that my friend?

Jmanghan
The whole idea behind Slender man is shit anyway. Why is it shit?

I think it's pretty terrifying, a huge no-faced guy that stalks and kills kids (and sometimes adults), in a suit that has abilities like teleportation and has tentacles that can grab you and rip you to shreds in a moments notice, then after you're dead plants your body on a spike.

Yeah no, it'd take all but one look and I'd die from fright.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Why is it shit?

I think it's pretty terrifying, a huge no-faced guy that stalks and kills kids (and sometimes adults), in a suit that has abilities like teleportation and has tentacles that can grab you and rip you to shreds in a moments notice, then after you're dead plants your body on a spike.

Yeah no, it'd take all but one look and I'd die from fright.

Yeah, cool

if that's what kids these days consider scary, it's sad.

NotAllThatEvil
I think the fear is supposed to come from the taboo. Its something that you're not allowed to see. For movie goers l, that's the one sense the reply in the most. I don't know how well that will translate from game to film though, since most monster movies already try to hide the monster for as long as possible

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I think the fear is supposed to come from the taboo. Its something that you're not allowed to see. For movie goers l, that's the one sense the reply in the most. I don't know how well that will translate from game to film though, since most monster movies already try to hide the monster for as long as possible Slender Man has been around way longer then that game.

Jmanghan
Yeah, cool

if that's what kids these days consider scary, it's sad. Check out Mr. Edgelord over here.

riv6672

Jmanghan
Not talking about the movie persay, but the idea of the legend itself.

riv6672

Patient_Leech
I think I saw the trailer on a YouTube ad or something. Doesn't look good.

BruceSkywalker
meh.. haven't decided if I will see..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.