Lobo and Etrigan the Demon vs Scarlet Witch and Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

MrMind
team 2 unless lobo has toon force. but then again even toon force lobo cannot stand up to HOM Wanda

Philosophía
If Loki goes intangible, team 1 doesn't really have a concrete answer, except assumptions about Lobo going 'I don't care' or Etrigan conjuring something, since I don't remember him affecting intangible beings with Hellfire or otherwise.

With Scarlet Witch running interference, I'd lean towards Team 2.

One Big Mob
Loki sucks dick a lot of the times. Sometimes he's a "How is this guy a Thor enemy?" To "How is this guy a Thor enemy?"

I guess he does alright here. Just sharing a thought.

abhilegend
Etrigan would honestly beat the shit out of Loki. Ghost Rider just did the same.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by MrMind
team 2 unless lobo has toon force. but then again even toon force lobo cannot stand up to HOM Wanda

Lobo wouldn't need "Toon Force". He could just use the Power of the Exploding Numbers that He learned in the Fraggtastic Voyage Story. Lobo and Etrigan Win.

Kazenji
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ghost Rider just did the same.

When was that?

Flyattractor
Probably that Cosmic GR Story going on.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Who wins?
This seems pretty even.
If i had to guess, team DC has a slight advantage. Both are physical powerhouses, magic notwithstanding. Wanda may simply get Run over.

Flyattractor
Loki vs Etrigan in pute H2H with out any kind of tricks ending only like this really...

https://media.giphy.com/media/7A0ptC7pXMFeE/giphy.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by Kazenji
When was that?
Just recent Avengers issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.