how powerful was abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
She is as powerful or stronger than the father, lets talk

victreebelvictr
I know she was powerful hut I never heard of any accomplishments

Total Warrior
Weaker than me, but stronger than anyone in SW universe including Father, Son and Daughter. Maybe the Bedlam Spirits and some other entity whose existence I ignore are stronger than her

MythLord
She's at the very top of the food chain; well above any Force user, barring the Father, the Son and the Daughter.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior
Need to*

MythLord
The Son and Daughter did. As far as we know, the Father trapped her on his own.

We also have Leland Chee confirming the Father is > her.

Total Warrior
Oh ok then

snoke123
powerful to subdue the son and the daughter, until the father had to go and save them.

victreebelvictr
Didnt she get stronger than him at one point

Trocity
abeloth was stronger than the father she took a bath in the font of power or whatever its called and it made her stronger than him, shes the strongest.

any more questions?

victreebelvictr
No father beat her after the bath

Trocity
only cuz she wasnt bathed long enough. eventually apprentice surpasses master, this is what happens in star wars we see it always. father was strong but later abeloth was more stronger. years later throw em in a battle and tell me who comes on top?

FreshestSlice
Very intelligent thread and responses. Quite lpgic.

One Big Mob
I haven't taken a bath in a long time. Maybe that's why my gains aren't where they should be. Fukking showers do nothing

Total Warrior

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Weaker than me, but stronger than anyone in SW universe including Father, Son and Daughter. Maybe the Bedlam Spirits and some other entity whose existence I ignore are stronger than her Bedlam Spirits exist on a plane above the force.

One Big Mob

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Bedlam Spirits exist on a plane above the force. so they are stronger than her. What about the force priestesses?

DarthPlaguis12
What are her feats

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
so they are stronger than her. What about the force priestesses? The Priestesses embody the connection between the living force present in all lifeforms, and the greater cosmic force:
https://i.imgur.com/vklRZnb.jpg
-SW.com

The Ones were embodiments of the cosmic force itself: darkness, light, and neutrality.

So if The Ones were hard-pressed to contain Abeloth, it's very unlikely that The Priestesses would be able to do so. There is a big difference between them, tbh.

victreebelvictr
Good response

Trocity
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I haven't taken a bath in a long time. Maybe that's why my gains aren't where they should be. Fukking showers do nothing

You have no feats lol, take a bath and wash your stinky feets.

victreebelvictr
enough about bathing please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.