Warpath vs. Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Supermutant
undecided but this is a great match-up and should get more attention. Also this thread makes me wonder what would happen if Warpath's vibranium knives clashed with Hawkman's nth metal mace. With both using their max strength?

Zack M
Hawkman. Nth Metal is uber these days.

juggernaut74
How strong is Warpath?

Stoic
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How strong is Warpath?

Strong enough to take on the Juggernaut at full power 20 yrs ago when he was still a teen. He's grown now, so he has to be above the Thing's level of strength at the very least.

It's good to see a First Nation character being represented in comics.

juggernaut74
I think the ship has sailed on Warpath being a powerhouse, I'm pretty sure they don't write him like that anymore.

Blob smacked his ass around once and Sebastian Shaw one-shotted him.

cdtm
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins?

https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thumb/c/c5/Warpathg1.jpg/250px-Warpathg1.jpg

BLAMMMMM! Warpath wins, BLAM! BAM!

(Holy poo, there are an awful lot of Transformers with the same name as X-characters!)

juggernaut74
I think the ship has sailed on Warpath being a powerhouse, I'm pretty sure they don't write him like that anymore.

Blob smacked his ass around once and Sebastian Shaw one-shotted him. Adding to that Strong Guy beat Warpath as well.

Stoic

Less well known characters have been misrepresented in the past. It really depends on the writers knowledge at times if you know what I mean? He isn't a Hulk level threat, and probably may never be, but when he's represented correctly, he should rank as a low class 100.

cdtm
Stoic is right, look at Captain Atom, who got taken out by a common missile.

Everyone is victim of poor writing at some point.

-K-M-

Sin I AM

-K-M-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Read X-Force. He's gone up a few notches. They even note he's the most powerful member of the team

I have. But he should be the most powerful. The others are basically low-med meta

Stoic
Warpath is a less used character that can easily be boosted up if the writers decided to give him his props. He was stated to be more powerful than X-Force combined.

Zack M

Cap also beat him, IIRC. Hawkman has more impressive showings, IMO.

Stoic
Captain America made fools of the Avengers when he was old.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -K-M-
I have. But he should be the most powerful. The others are basically low-med meta

All together including Red? Seemed like a push to me especially from his past. Plus he handled the Winter Guard pretty good but then again its the Winter Guard

Zack M
Originally posted by Stoic
Captain America made fools of the Avengers when he was old.

With mace, Hawkman can hurt beings like Black Adam and Despero. Warpath will be the same. He's also taken punishment from Adam, too. Hawkman is too stubborn to lose here.

riv6672
Good match.

Going w. Hawkman, and basing thst off the versions of both characters i know best, so as not to confuse myself.

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/thumb/c/c5/Warpathg1.jpg/250px-Warpathg1.jpg

BLAMMMMM! Warpath wins, BLAM! BAM!

(Holy poo, there are an awful lot of Transformers with the same name as X-characters!)

Would you list them? I think there's a Shatterstar Transformer, so I can think of two.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Stoic
Less well known characters have been misrepresented in the past. It really depends on the writers knowledge at times if you know what I mean? He isn't a Hulk level threat, and probably may never be, but when he's represented correctly, he should rank as a low class 100. I don't know if anyone acknowledges Warpath is Class 100.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.