Manchester Black vs. Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Going with Manchester...i feel like Bolts voice has be nerfed a bit and his durability has been suspect for awhile now.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Going with Manchester...i feel like Bolts voice has be nerfed a bit and his durability has been suspect for awhile now.

I like Black Bolt and thought he wouldve gotten a bigger push when Marvel was moving off of the mutants and steering towards the Inhumans but I guess it never really happend

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I like Black Bolt and thought he wouldve gotten a bigger push when Marvel was moving off of the mutants and steering towards the Inhumans but I guess it never really happend

When the tv show tanked and marvel got the X-Men back the inhumans went back to obscurity. They are currently being killed off

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When the tv show tanked and marvel got the X-Men back the inhumans went back to obscurity. They are currently being killed off

I kinda saw that coming when the Inhumans movie turned into a TV show. I mean they couldn't even get Netflix smh

Philosophía
Black, hard. Either TP or TK get the job done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.