Silver Surfer vs Black Bolt (stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111230/3660941-silversurfer1.jpg

http://pre14.deviantart.net/c5eb/th/pre/f/2014/290/a/1/black_bolt_by_uncannyknack-d837h4m.jpg

Fight in an unbreakable dome coliseum.

1. Pure h2h.

or

2. Blasts and Long range are allowed (surf board is allowed), but no hax (energy drain, matter manipulation etc), its still a matter of force vs force. Defensive options like shields are allowed.

Sin I AM
First one split

Second Surfer

AbelAnderson
1. Leaning towards Surfer due to his encounter with BRB. However BB isn't a
pushover given the fact that he had overpowered Gladiator by choking him
and fought the Hulk as well.
2. Surfer should takes this decisively, he's faster and has enough energy
output to put the Silent King down, and for good.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by AbelAnderson
1. Leaning towards Surfer due to his encounter with BRB. However BB isn't a
pushover given the fact that he had overpowered Gladiator by choking him
and fought the Hulk as well.
2. Surfer should takes this decisively, he's faster and has enough energy
output to put the Silent King down, and for good.

Surfer vs Bill wasnt h2h only

CosmicComet
For number 2 remember that bb's shout would cover the entire arena.

Running isn't an option. No way to dodge.

Philosophía
1. is very close, and I'm not sure.

For 2, their relative output against Thanos comes to mine, where BB seeme to have raw power output significantly greater.

leonidas
i wonder how ss would deal with bb REALLY unleashing? probably not very well. if we use thanos as a comparison then yeah, bb seems to have a far greater top-end output but his scream level seems to vary. as is so often the case with anything surfer related, on paper he should be able to handle bb without much trouble imo. but practically speaking, i don't know. i could see a scream ending him, or a couple of screams for sure doing the job. h2h is tough to call as well. near split i guess.

celeyhyga17
Surf's durability puts him past Bolt in h2h.

I gonna go Surf with blasts/shields.

Philosophía
Originally posted by leonidas
i wonder how ss would deal with bb REALLY unleashing? probably not very well. if we use thanos as a comparison then yeah, bb seems to have a far greater top-end output but his scream level seems to vary. as is so often the case with anything surfer related, on paper he should be able to handle bb without much trouble imo. but practically speaking, i don't know. i could see a scream ending him, or a couple of screams for sure doing the job. h2h is tough to call as well. near split i guess. thumb up

His scream was also being absorbed iirc, as he was blasting Thanos, so not all of it was even directed at him.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Surfer's 'shell' shatter from it, tbh.

Just a casual 'stop' from a distance did this, for reference:
http://i.imgur.com/IlMRMH8.jpg

Physically, Black Bolt has his share of highs and lows. Funnily enough, The Thing is a low for both of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.