Superman (current) Vs Despero (v&v)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Battle in Metropolis

Insane Titan
Despero, easy

beatboks
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Despero, easy
👍👌

riv6672

AbelAnderson
Despero, as he had beaten a stronger version of Supes.

riv6672
Ah, i thought this version incorporated that one.

carver9
Originally posted by AbelAnderson
Despero, as he had beaten a stronger version of Supes.

We dont look at fights between the two, we look at what a character can do outside of fights. With that said, Superman is faster, looking at lifting fts, he is stronger, looking at durability fts he is more durable (Despero has been hurt by shark bites). Despero doesnt hold a single edge. Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, and Superman (any of these 3) would mud stomp him before he even had the chance to lift an eye lid for the majority. Easy win.

One Big Mob
I thought you were just a carver, but it turns out you're a surgeon.

Philosophía
I'm so glad carver has finally finished his residency.

He can finally be unleashed.

leonidas
laughing out loud is that some sort of carver-over from a different thread or did carv mistakenly think it said hulk in the thread instead of superman?

Philosophía
Speed broke him.

Some things, once understood, can drive a man insane. Such was his case when he realized Hulk is a statue to Superman.

leonidas
thumb up

panthergod
Despero gets one shotted again.

CosmicComet
Carver knows speed. Usually he only argues it properly in anime debates though.

To be fair, anime uses speed properly most of the time unlike comics.

You won't have nonsense like wolverine predicting where speed demon is going to go next and then sticking his elbow out to catch him.

carver9
@Philo,

Yep, this is why I would give Wonder woman a 10/10 against a team up of Darkseid, Orion and Kalibak. Within a nano second, she stabs Darkseid through the eye repeatedly until it reach the brain, lasso and slice Orion throat and toss Kalibak out of orbit before any of them realize they were in a fight.

DarkSaint85
Oh he mad. None of those guys are even in the thread stick out tongue

carver9
Not mad. Who do you give the majority too, Saint?

riv6672
Yeah, pick a winner, DS.

carver9
Darksaint.

beatboks
Originally posted by carver9
We dont look at fights between the two, we look at what a character can do outside of fights.

Except apparently you dont

With that said, Superman is faster

The speed advantage is minute at best. Despero has reacted to Flash, Cap Marvel WW etc before? Hes also kept up with several characters travelling at extremely high speeds.

looking at lifting fts, he is stronger

Dude he held the ROE on his own.

https://m.imgur.com/a/FbGKr

An amped Cap marvel couldnt move it. Added to which Superman needed help to hold the book of infinity. Never mind the fact that comparitive striking feata say the opposite

https://m.imgur.com/a/Q1sCq
Lobo considers Despero a challenge. And his blows do damage
https://m.imgur.com/DrEDbzd

https://m.imgur.com/a/kgxXj
Cant say the same for Supes and Cap who you apparently think are stronger.

looking at durability fts he is more durable (Despero has been hurt by shark bites).

Superman has superior piercing durability only. This is already shown by the fact Lovo did less damage to him than either Supes or Cap.

he doesn't have superior Blunt force or energy durability. please by all means show me with Superman pieces people when he fights them. If he uses heat vision it's a nothing

https://m.imgur.com/Sq1H7p0

RIGHT, he has produced energy blasted that shattered Green Lantern construxcts. has TP that superior than the combined telepathy of Martian Manhunter and aquaman. he has TK of high order, can matter manipulate

No edge at all

SO THAT'S WHY the three of them simultaneously attacking him along with Green Lantern and The Flash and powergirl did bupkis to him?

NemeBro
Are you going along with the joke for fun, or do you really not get what carver is doing? I'm likely here less than you are but it seemed obvious that carver was being sardonic based on his posting history.

riv6672
^^^just cuz he cant spell it, doesnt mean he cant BE it...yes

Stoic
I wish that Despero was in the Phantom Zone, so that I could see Rogol crush his face. The latest issue of Superman was pretty damned decent. Was that Nuclear Man that Rogol crushed?

Oh, and yeah Superman wins this.

riv6672
How could you not recognize Nuclear Man?

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
How could you not recognize Nuclear Man?

I recognized him. Was happy to see the character again, but not so happy to see how quickly he was taken down. Too bad it wasn't drawn out a little bit more.

DarkSaint85
Not mad. Who do you give the majority too, Saint?

Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, pick a winner, DS.

Darksaint.

Wow, didn't realise I was so popular *blushes*.

Is Despero slow at all? Been a while since I read V&V.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Is Despero slow at all? Been a while since I read V&V.

The question shouldn't be is he slow, the question should he, is his speed fts on the level that you put Superman at.

DarkSaint85
The question shouldn't be is he slow, the question should he, is his speed fts on the level that you put Superman at.

thumb up

Are they?

carver9
Who do you give the win too? Then I will answer your question.

DarkSaint85
I'm saying I don't know. Because I don't know how fast Despero is....

carver9
I'm saying I don't know. Because I don't know how fast Despero is....

Have you read V&V because that's the Despero that is used here. I know you have because I've seen you post scans from the issues.

DarkSaint85
It's been a while, I've only read it three times thumb up

But what are you trying to do here, lol? Are you trying somehow to trap me? Because it's really not working...I honestly don't know lol.

carver9
It's been a while, I've only read it three times thumb up

But what are you trying to do here, lol? Are you trying somehow to trap me? Because it's really not working...I honestly don't know lol.

Gotcha. No need to trap you when I have you dodging and avoiding... DC guy.

DarkSaint85
Gotcha. No need to trap you when I have you dodging and avoiding... DC guy.

You're funny.

riv6672
I thought you knew i was a fan... embarrasment

-Pr-
Have you read V&V because that's the Despero that is used here. I know you have because I've seen you post scans from the issues.

Don't pretend like you actually read it.

carver9
Lol... I did though. This isnt debatable at all since I've posted an entire issue of it not to long ago.

DarkSaint85
We dont look at fights between the two, we look at what a character can do outside of fights. With that said, Superman is faster, looking at lifting fts, he is stronger, looking at durability fts he is more durable (Despero has been hurt by shark bites). Despero doesnt hold a single edge. Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, and Superman (any of these 3) would mud stomp him before he even had the chance to lift an eye lid for the majority. Easy win.

Lol... I did though. This isnt debatable at all since I've posted an entire issue of it not to long ago.

In that case....Superman wins. Easily. As the expert has spoken thumb up

carver9
In that case....Superman wins. Easily. As the expert has spoken thumb up

So in YOUR opinion, Superman wins?

DarkSaint85
Yup, based on your post.

Philosophía
Carver convincing people Superman speedblitzes.

All is fine in the world.

carver9
Yup, based on your post.

Glad you admired my post to the point of choosing a character based off of it. How far does this go? If I say Hulk could speed blitz snatch Gakactus head off, doyou agree with that as well or is it a Supernan thang?

Bentley
I have seen Galactus reform from having the entirely of his body blown up. What are you even bringing up here Carver?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
I have seen Galactus reform from having the entirely of his body blown up. What are you even bringing up here Carver? Carver is trying to say Hulk can speedblitz Galactus' head off.

Can't wait to see the arguments!

leonidas
considering challenger swatted him like a fly, and he didn't even have planet-destroying power on his own, i can't wait to read this. thumb up

btw, imagine if someone who HAD planet-destroying power hit hulk. ugh. it wouldn't be pretty....

DarkSaint85
Glad you admired my post to the point of choosing a character based off of it. How far does this go? If I say Hulk could speed blitz snatch Gakactus head off, doyou agree with that as well or is it a Supernan thang?

Tbf, Hulk HAS MOVED LIKE A BLUR AGAINST COWBOYS WHO WERE BULLET TIMERS!!!!!

So yes, based on that he can snatch Galactus'head off thumb up. That puts him on Robin's level.

And by Robin, I mean Damian Wayne.

leonidas
i'm like...95% behind the idea that hulk can blitz galactus's head off, IF galactus is laying down. but if he's standing, do we have any proof that hulk can jump-blitz? if we do, i'm 100% behind carv. thumb up

carver9
Glad we are all agree Hulk would snatch Galactus hesd clean off... LOVE KMC.

Philosophía
You're the Jack Nicholson of Kmc, showing us all the light, Carver.

DarkSaint85
Carver is either some kind of evil genius who is slipperier than an eel, or a legit retard.

Philosophía
Carver is either some kind of evil genius who is slipperier than an eel, or a legit retard. A little bit of left, a little bit of right.

One Big Mob
I never try and say anything negative about Carver, but gosh darn is he an utter piece of crap sometimes.

carver9
Lolololol... Darksaint is driving me crazy.

riv6672
You need a new sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.