Selene versus Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
How Goes This

Magnon
Selene wins. She can defeat non-PF-Rachel in psionic combat so she should be able to at the very least resist Emma's TP for a while. Long enough for her life-drain, inanimate matter control, and/or sorcery to take Emma down.

StiltmanFTW
Do we really have to pick one?

zopzop
I think they fought before and Black Queen won. Trying to find the instance but having no luck.

Charlotte DeBel
Their last showdown was pre-Emma's secondary mutation, but that said, the best Ems can hope for is the stalemate.
And that's writing of an Emma fangirl with a history on this website.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Their last showdown was pre-Emma's secondary mutation, but that said, the best Ems can hope for is the stalemate.
And that's writing of an Emma fangirl with a history on this website.

Welcome back to KMC Forums.

StyleTime
Selene already mindwiped Emma and put her to sleep once.
https://imgur.com/a/Fq66ovI

Emma was younger and didn't have diamond form then, so she might be able to fight back mentally now. If telepathy fails though, Emma doesn't have much answer to life drain, magic and such. On paper, The Black Queen would roll right over Emma.

deathslash
And that's writing of an Emma fangirl with a history on this website. thumb up she might put up a fight, but Emma is going down hard against Selene.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by StyleTime
Selene already mindwiped Emma and put her to sleep once.
https://imgur.com/a/Fq66ovI

Emma was younger and didn't have diamond form then, so she might be able to fight back mentally now. If telepathy fails though, Emma doesn't have much answer to life drain, magic and such. On paper, The Black Queen would roll right over Emma.
Pretty much this.
Current Emma stalemated Exodus, who is more or less = Selene. But "stalemate and prevent from using exotic powers" is only delaying the defeat in 1-on-1 fight after all.

Glorificus
In an Astral Plane battle, I'd bet on Emma.

deathslash
Originally posted by Glorificus
In an Astral Plane battle, I'd bet on Emma. thumb down Always bet on black.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by deathslash
thumb down Always bet on black.
I'd argue that Glorificus' post makes sence. Given Emma's feats against top tier telepaths, I'd argue that in "pure TP, no other powers" she can try and kick Selene's ass. Otherwise, it's inglorious stalemate.

deathslash
I'd argue that Glorificus' post makes sence. Given Emma's feats against top tier telepaths, I'd argue that in "pure TP, no other powers" she can try and kick Selene's ass. Otherwise, it's inglorious stalemate. I was mainly joking. Please remind me though, has Emma ever gone up against Rachel Grey? That's the one serious TP fight that I've seen Selene getting into and I'd like to see a comparable feat from Emma.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by deathslash
I was mainly joking. Please remind me though, has Emma ever gone up against Rachel Grey? That's the one serious TP fight that I've seen Selene getting into and I'd like to see a comparable feat from Emma.
Well, darling...
https://imgur.com/a/QTXT1
*In "I'm back, b*tches" tone*

deathslash
Well, darling...
https://imgur.com/a/QTXT1
*In "I'm back, b*tches" tone* nice. Emma should definitely win in pure telepathy then. thumb up

StyleTime
Yeah, even though Rachel wasn't very skilled back then, she had tons of power. Even Xavier has to cut loose against Rachel now, while he casually took over Phoenix Shard Emma. Rachel could probably take both nowadays though.

If Emma can block Selene's other powers like she or Rachel did to Exodus, yeah, she might have something though. Magic and leeching seems to play a part in her complete psychic package. Whether or not Emma can do all that while Selene drains her and such is another topic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.