Feat replication

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Which top tier telekinetics, if any, can replicate Magneto's feat from Fatal Attraction, and strip the adamantium from Wolverine's bones.

Jean Grey, with or without the Phoenix force
Manchester Black
Martian Manhunter
Quentin Quire
Void
Tetsuo
Raven
Rachel Summers, with or without the Phoenix force
Other

Stipulation: skeleton must stay intact, only the adamantium is removed.

deathslash
Welcome back.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Brockalizer

Technically, even Mags didn't achieve that.

--
Anyway, the Phoenix Force users have the potential to replicate that feat, I guess... and maybe the Void, depending on who writes him and Sentry atm.

beatboks
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Which top tier telekinetics, if any, can replicate Magneto's feat from Fatal Attraction, and strip the adamantium from Wolverine's bones.

Jean Grey, with or without the Phoenix force
Manchester Black
Martian Manhunter
Quentin Quire
Void
Tetsuo
Raven
Rachel Summers, with or without the Phoenix force
Other

Raven jas only ever shown TK when tapping into her demonic roots. MMH also rarely uses it and has next to no feats of consequence with it. Pre 52 Captain Comet would shit stomp them in TK. Hes the only DCU TKer I can see getting close to it (especially given hes TK shielded from Ominar Synn and on several occasions TK controlled lanterns energy against them (on crime syndicates power ring, Hal Jordan, Kyle Raynor and Sinestro)

zopzop
Anyone that can control molecules should be able to do it. Jean and Rachel are a yes. Void, DEFINITELY could do it.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by beatboks
MMH also rarely uses it and has next to no feats of consequence with it.

Honestly, I think Silver Age Martian Manhunter could probably do it with a combination of his shape shifting, TK, and "ice cream vision".
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11112/111121690/3712295-7250631547-tumbl.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.