Strongest Clone Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeviantDefiance
The best of the best. Period. Well, maybe not, no Senate commandos, no delta squad.

The Merchant
501st

Galan007
The First Legion. Vader's personal Stormtrooper force.

It is just the renamed 501st, but Vader himself culls any 'weakness' from within its ranks, which means that it always touts the Empire's best of the best.

Total Warrior
501st no question

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Total Warrior
501st no question
agreed

Trocity
The 666th Death Trooper legion.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Trocity
The 666th Death Trooper legion. I have never heard of them

DeviantDefiance
What about the 212th?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
What about the 212th?

You could probably make a case there. But even there, the 501st more than likely has the edge too.

Canon is def the 501st tho.

Legends, it's still the 501st but the 212th comes as a close second imo.

DeviantDefiance
Yeah I know, I just like Cody

DeviantDefiance
They also fought each other but I don't think there was a winner there, lol

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Total Warrior
501st no question This.

First Order aren't operating on a level similar to these guys.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You could probably make a case there. But even there, the 501st more than likely has the edge too.

Canon is def the 501st tho.

Legends, it's still the 501st but the 212th comes as a close second imo. In canon, the First Legion =/> the 501st.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Trocity
The 666th Death Trooper legion.
i believe that we are talking about clones trocity.

victreebelvictr
but you are right when speaking of there power, they arent clones thoguh.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007
In canon, the First Legion =/> the 501st.

Edit: Oh, well as you said it's just the renamed 501st so....it's still the 501st anyway.

Galan007
thumb up

Only reason I might be inclined to put the First Legion above the 501st is because Vader himself personally ensures that the Troopers are operating to their best at all times. If they are not, he either sends them to other units, or executes them outright, and replaces them with better soldiers.

...I don't think the standard 501st ever had that type of 'motivation', lol.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Only reason I might be inclined to put the First Legion above the 501st is because Vader himself personally ensures that the Troopers are operating to their best at all times. If they are not, he either sends them to other units, or executes them outright, and replaces them with better soldiers.

...I don't think the standard 501st ever had that type of 'motivation', lol. that should be your quote from now on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.