Abeloth vs. The Father

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaserBoi
This will be an interesting argument. What are your thoughts?

victreebelvictr
at first, the father was stronger after she mauled her children, but after the father died, she was stronger than him and would win if they were to battle again.

LaserBoi
it would be a close match, but i think it depends on the situation, if the father was alone, abeloth would win, but id the father was with the children and combined forces, they would win.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by LaserBoi
it would be a close match, but i think it depends on the situation, if the father was alone, abeloth would win, but id the father was with the children and combined forces, they would win. agreed, but in this battle, it is only the father.

Trocity
the father used to be stronger but eventually abeloth was stronger after he died cuz he was dead so he cant beat her if hes dead right?

One Big Mob
The Father used to be gooder but then she took a bath and then she was almost as good but then he died so he can't even be as good as her because he died, so she wins because he's a bag of laundry now

Trocity
she was just a normal woman like any female from earth before she bathed in the pool of power, she was still weaker after the bath but eventually the father got old right so i think abeloth wins.

victreebelvictr
not just death and age, but the planet that they stranded her on gave her plenty of time for training purposes i assure you.

snoke123
the father has already defeated abeloth in the past.

victreebelvictr

Emperordmb
Depends on which incarnations we're talking about here

Peak Father>Peak Abeloth>Son=Daughter>Dying TCW Father>FOTJ Abeloth

victreebelvictr
Abeloth when she met Luke for the first time

BazookaMaster
The Father in prime is the best powerful of all time.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
The Father in prime is the best powerful of all time. Abeloth in her prime is the more powerful than The Father. smile

snoke123
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Abeloth in her prime is the more powerful than The Father. smile
prove

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by snoke123
prove Abeloth has been naturally more powerful than The Father after he died, in that case I doubt his prime is stronger, want to challenge me at it?

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Abeloth has been naturally more powerful than The Father after he died, in that case I doubt his prime is stronger, want to challenge me at it?

Chee literally confirms the Father is the most powerful. He is the ultimate authority.

Trocity
Chee took a bath in the pool of knowledge, he would know.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Trocity
Chee took a bath in the pool of knowledge, he would know. Great way to put it, though even the wise Chee is wrong. If the Son came to be stronger than the Father at one point and Abeloth can beat both the children, that would mean the Father ain't cut out to beat his ex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.