Kenshiro vs Plastic Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

SquallX
Kenshiro dies

riv6672
I think Plas can take him. thumb up

MaZeRaIII
Don't think Plastic Man can win this one, too many variables on Kenshiro's side.

Overall, Kenshiro is too fast to be tagged and has skills and reflexes to predict and dodge Plas's attacks, plus on top of that he has his Muso Tensei which makes him pretty much untoucheable no matter how hard Plas tries.

And of course there is his classic pressure point exploding your body hax.

RealityWarper
Kenshiro stomps him with zero effort.

Putinbot1
Plas os not going to be affected by pressure points. Love fist of the North Star but what can Ken do to a guy who can become a fighter plane.

riv6672

Bentley
Despite the fact pressure points work pretty much as reality warping Kenshiro it makes Little sense for him to work them on a non humanbody. He is still able to move stupidly quick and is likely to have a few ki moves under his belt, so it all depends on Plasticman's damage soak (which is honestly pretty decent).

MaZeRaIII

riv6672
^^^Okey doke. thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Despite the fact pressure points work pretty much as reality warping Kenshiro it makes Little sense for him to work them on a non humanbody. He is still able to move stupidly quick and is likely to have a few ki moves under his belt, so it all depends on Plasticman's damage soak (which is honestly pretty decent).

Ken could copy skills at a glance, which means he should be able to use Falco's molecular disintegration technique.

Bentley
Originally posted by cdtm
Ken could copy skills at a glance, which means he should be able to use Falco's molecular disintegration technique.

Yeah, I did consider the possibility of that kind of ki move being used, but I wonder if Ken ever used something similar (it could certainly work).

I assume Plastic Man has nearly infinite endurance against both cutting and blunt moves?

cdtm
It's not similar in terms of effects, but the long distance pressure point proves he can use ki based moves.

And he was frozen, sliced up into pieces, and left on the ocean floor, so I'd assume you can't really mortally wound him with conventional attacks. Incapatitate, maybe, if he gets popped like a balloon.

RealityWarper
Before going into the debate of skills, speed, etc...

Plastic Man have to find a way to counter Kenshiro's Touki.

Kenshiro is shielded by an aura that kills people whom don't have the same kind of aura at least for defensive purposes.

RealityWarper
https://s15.postimg.cc/mavxxk6jv/Ken_Vs_Thanos.jpg

Happy Dance

meep-meep
Plastic man via suffocation.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by meep-meep
Plastic man via suffocation.

You have to prove that he can counter Kenshiro's Touki before anything. thumb up

MrMind
kenshiro is not as strong as doomsday, he's not gonna kill plastic man
but he is also too fast and agile for plastic man to suffocate him

so stalemate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.