Snoke Versus Link, Hero of Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
I'm feeling baity, let's see if we get a nibble.

Link's time-foolery catches the attention of the Supreme Leader's prodigious Force sensitivity. Can he:

A) Find a way to pull Link out of the timestream, and

B) Subdue the Hylian if he does manage it?

NotAllThatEvil
No

ScreamPaste
haermm

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
haermm

Damnit, that's right. It wasn't a smile it was a custom job. Damn it. Glad to know it's not gone, though. haermm

Jmanghan
Link seals him or cuts him in half from a mile away.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Link seals him or cuts him in half from a mile away.
estahuh

Good argument, but Snoke's Force sensitivity extends across solar systems. He'd be able to feel Link's murderous intent.

I figure if I'm gonna bait, I should add some chum to the water. So I'll play the quan's advocate.

SSJGGogeta
Let's see some arguments for Link. Snoke wins, but I wanna see how anyone could think otherwise.

NotAllThatEvil
Smoke can

A) lightning. Which is something all links can deal with with relatively no issue.

B) telekinesis. But he hasn't shown anything that puts him above link's strength.

C) read minds. But without sufficient precog or mobility that typical jedi/sith show, it won't do him much good.

ScreamPaste
Good job, Xan. Someone actually took the bait.

NotAllThatEvil

ScreamPaste
Not you, NATE. I mean SSJGG

ScreamPaste
To be clear, Link could walk into Snoke's throne room and beat him to death with his own guards, and there would be literally nothing he could do.

Dark-Kenshin
Link > Ganondorf >>>>>> Snoke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.