Bizarro vs. King Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/ybpgrv5o

vs.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28028/757801-anger1.jpg

Damborgson
Bizzaro destroys him

AbelAnderson
Bizarro snaps his neck.

Adam Grimes
Bizarro eats him

riv6672
Wait, are the above posts Bizarro speak, which means thet actually think he loses?!?

Personally, i think Hyperion wins. I think i said that correctly.

Adam Grimes
That's a pretty good joke 👍🏻

Stoic
Bizarro is likely stronger (maybe) but it's his tactical mind that has me wondering if whether or not he'd be up to fighting someone of this level that has a much higher IQ? I'd give this to the Kryptonite bathing Bizzaro, but not so much to the one with an IQ of 40.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by riv6672
Wait, are the above posts Bizarro speak, which means thet actually think he loses?!?

laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Bizzaro destroys him

Why do you think Bizarro would destroy him? You do realize the Cytorrak was trolling Cain all along, unless you believe that the Wrecking Crew would have a chance against King Hyperion? The Thing beat the Wrecking Crew.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Bizarro is likely stronger (maybe) but it's his tactical mind that has me wondering if whether or not he'd be up to fighting someone of this level that has a much higher IQ? I'd give this to the Kryptonite bathing Bizzaro, but not so much to the one with an IQ of 40.
Stoic, Bizzaro is even more powerful than Superman. It's his intellect that holds him back. Even so, ANY being capable of giving Superman a hard time would murderstomp King Hyperion.

Hell, Hickman Hyperion would stomp King Hyperion.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Stoic, Bizzaro is even more powerful than Superman. It's his intellect that holds him back. Even so, ANY being capable of giving Superman a hard time would murderstomp King Hyperion.

Hell, Hickman Hyperion would stomp King Hyperion.

Agree with this. Bizarro is crazy powerful... it's that intellect that holds him back. A smart Bizzaro, I feel bad for DC Earth.

DarkSaint85
He's currently one of the smartest beings in DC

Pillow Biter
Superman posited that Bizarro MIGHT be more potentially powerful than him, with his intellect holding him back, in one storyline. That's not definitive, IMO.

OTOH perhaps there is more evidence than that which I'm unaware of.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He's currently one of the smartest beings in DC

I thought that he stopped taking the Kryptonite baths and is actually losing his intelligence?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
Why do you think Bizarro would destroy him? You do realize the Cytorrak was trolling Cain all along, unless you believe that the Wrecking Crew would have a chance against King Hyperion? The Thing beat the Wrecking Crew.

Juggernaut has been depowered several times, but not to the same degree.

So the Wrecking Crew showing is not really applicable to the Thunderbolts Juggs.

And The Thing almost got killed by the Wrecker, barely managing to win in the end .

carver9
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Superman posited that Bizarro MIGHT be more potentially powerful than him, with his intellect holding him back, in one storyline. That's not definitive, IMO.

OTOH perhaps there is more evidence than that which I'm unaware of.

He didnt say MIGHT, he said Bizarro may be stronger than him but due to his mindset. Are you talking about another instance?

https://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111283034/5670704-5649676-9944290360-42355.jpg

DarkSaint85
That's not current Bizarro confused

carver9
That's not current Bizarro confused

Who said it was? I'm posting the seen her brought up. rolling on floor laughing

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Who said it was? I'm posting the seen her brought up. rolling on floor laughing

He asked for further information....and you neglected to provide the fact that THAT Bizarro is no longer around rolling on floor laughing

-Pr-
That scan doesn't even help the argument you're trying to make...

carver9
He asked for further information....and you neglected to provide the fact that THAT Bizarro is no longer around rolling on floor laughing

He said that Superman said MIGHT, I posted the scan showing he didn't say MIGHT. What are you talking about? rolling on floor laughing

DarkSaint85
Do you know what might be means?

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/might%20be

You're really just splitting hairs at the moment. It's not like Thanos talking about a neutral Hulk, or Parasite being overloaded by electricity, you know....

-K-M-

carver9
Do you know what might be means?

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/might%20be

You're really just splitting hairs at the moment. It's not like Thanos talking about a neutral Hulk, or Parasite being overloaded by electricity, you know....

SMH

carver9
@KM thumb up

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.