How low do you rate Marka Ragnos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
People like to tell me that I am insane for ranking Ragnos as the third strongest sith lord. I would like to know how you all rate him.

Total Warrior
I rank him above nada Sadow and Ludo, around Maul/Dooku level. I would give him the edge to Dooku, not sure about Maul

The Merchant
I made a thread Maul vs. Ragnos which heavily supported Maul.

Azronger
I rank him in the shit.

victreebelvictr

Total Warrior

victreebelvictr

Haschwalth
Ragnos, pretty powerful. Maul tier/above.

AncientPower
Ragnos being so far above Muur and implied superiority over Nadd, that puts him above Vader to be honest.

DarthAnt66
Being above Vader isn't a high bar you're setting though, AP.

AncientPower

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
Ragnos being so far above Muur and implied superiority over Nadd, that puts him above Vader to be honest.

Yeah in the best case you're saying Ragnos > 19 BBY Vader, lmao.

Anyway, I'd say Ragnos is somewhat below Exar Kun, who is around Malgus's level, and somewhat above Ventress.

AncientPower
Nah, Exar Kun > Ragnos > Nadd > Hord > Pall > Muur > Darth Krayt > 19BBY Vader.

Malgus being on Kun's level is cancerous, let alone beneath Ventress. His spirit is demonstratably stronger than JA Luke, something Veitch and KJA have vouched for.

Malgus stomps Ventress too.

Total Warrior

Jmanghan
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
How can he beat Sadow Because literally every source ever stated brings up that Ragnos > Sadow >/= Ludo Kressh.

Literally when Kressh was whining like a ***** he immediately brought up Kressh. "YOU BETTER STOP THAT CAUSE IM GONNA GET RAGNOS ON YOU."

Aside from that, he's usually rated as the second strongest, above even Hord, but below Kun.

Hord would **** em all up tho, cept maybe Kun.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anyway, I'd say Ragnos is somewhat below Exar Kun, who is around Malgus's level, and somewhat above Ventress.

???

Valkorion
luke thought all jedi everywhere would die if ragnos came back, and the rpg puts him on rotj sidious level

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
Even if his blade was outdated.

Lord Zed
Somewhere in between Darth Bandon and GM Luke.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Lord Zed
Somewhere in between Darth Bandon and GM Luke. Bandon?! I put Bandon below Maul!

Lord Zed
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Bandon?! I put Bandon below Maul!

The context of my answer was to give as wide cast net as possible.

It's vague and yes, for all intents and purposes Maul is the greatest threat to the jedi ever. Brandon, despite having great character development and being more iconic, doesn't even come close.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Lord Zed
The context of my answer was to give as wide cast net as possible.

It's vague and yes, for all intents and purposes Maul is the greatest threat to the jedi ever. Brandon, despite having great character development and being more iconic, doesn't even come close. Good excuse I guess... I respect that. I rank him as the third strongest Sith Lord, in front of Tulak Hord and behind Vitiate.

Deronn Solo
Marka is G.O.A.T.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Deronn Solo
Marka is G.O.A.T. Well, the third strongest in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.