Northstar vs. Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can Northstar knock the B out of Britain and put Captain Britain on Ritalin makeing him into Captain Ritalin?
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.keIakYs6s7ZN-Lkl1GPrkwHaKe&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
vs.
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.x0_PkNpasYdQXyiHe0uIygHaMH&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

zopzop
CB wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
CB wins.

Not if Mungiforce is allowed.

krisblaze
CB is fairly fast in his own right.

If he can tank the initial onslaught then he might win this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
CB is fairly fast in his own right.

If he can tank the initial onslaught then he might win this.

He is, yes.

Had a nice feat in Excalibur, undressing several thugs at the same time... Northstar would love it laughing out loud

Smurph
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Can Northstar knock the B out of Britain and put Captain Britain on Ritalin makeing him into Captain Ritalin? ... jockey

One Big Mob
It's good to know there's people who are more immature and say dumber things than me on purpose.

I'm not ashamed of it, but it's good to know there's some out there.

Wonder Man
Northstar controls light. He could take the light out of Captain Britains eyes and leave him without a soul.

-K-M-

carver9
Northstar controls light. He could take the light out of Captain Britains eyes and leave him without a soul.

Where does this stuff come from? Lol... is this guy playing when he responds like this or is he serious?

-K-M-
At this point he has been pretty consistent with his comments. So I have no clue

Wonder Man
How do you think Selene the Black Queen does it and so can all light powered mutants.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/01/SELENEx.png/155px-SELENEx.png

One Big Mob
It's big C bro. I don't know if he has a main serious account or what, but it seems pretty obvious he uses this account for pissing around. I do the same thing at work where I say wildly stupid/horrible things (even worse than here) to get a reaction from co-workers/piss off my brother.
It's fun saying anything that comes to mind. You lose a lot of punch though over the internet, but Wonder Man has decided to go right over the edge in hopes that he loses nothing in translation.

Wonder Man
Obvisouly your spite of man is all that matters to you.

One Big Mob
Obvisouly your spite of man is all that matters to you. thumb up

Man is the worst. WoMan is where it's at. One day we will end this patriarchy

Smurph
Originally posted by One Big Mob
It's big C bro. I don't know if he has a main serious account or what, but it seems pretty obvious he uses this account for pissing around. I do the same thing at work where I say wildly stupid/horrible things (even worse than here) to get a reaction from co-workers/piss off my brother.
It's fun saying anything that comes to mind. You lose a lot of punch though over the internet, but Wonder Man has decided to go right over the edge in hopes that he loses nothing in translation. So the theory is that he had this account since 2003, and Big C was the troll account, but now he just uses this main one because f*ck it, won't get banned anyways?

Not that he should. Wonder Man's threads are consistently better than at least half the other 'new' threads.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Smurph
So the theory is that he had this account since 2003, and Big C was the troll account, but now he just uses this main one because f*ck it, won't get banned anyways?

Not that he should. Wonder Man's threads are consistently better than at least half the other 'new' threads. Think he forgot about the account tbh. But his threads even back when he (WM) was "new" were exactly the same.
Spidey-Dude, Big C, and a couple others are all in the same vein. He's got a line of them. I'm just curious if he actually has a serious account or not. Maybe once the registration got shut down he needed to go back to one unbanned, who knows?

Oh yeah, it's great. Far better than a Riv thread. I'm just throwing out my opinions for people that question him. Big-C/Spidey Dude were great to have around too. It's good to read some absolute bananas shit with no ill intention behind it. Guy's quite creative and funny.

zopzop
It's big C bro. I don't know if he has a main serious account or what, but it seems pretty obvious he uses this account for pissing around.
You sure? Wonder Man's spelling and grammar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big C's.

StiltmanFTW
It's fun saying anything that comes to mind. You lose a lot of punch though over the internet, but Wonder Man has decided to go right over the edge in hopes that he loses nothing in translation.

No, WM predates CBC.

Big C's style is different. Here's his new account, after the original got permabanned for homophobia:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=149877

Post-Crisis WM is in his own league now.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by zopzop
You sure? Wonder Man's spelling and grammar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Big C's. Read the op bruv.

also it reelly knot hard 2 dum down ur speklling end grammer 2 swich dings up u dig cuz? am i bran er am eye celey right now u dont even no if u not look at me username

One Big Mob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, WM predates CBC.

Big C's style is different. Here's his new account, after the original got permabanned for homophobia:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=149877

Post-Crisis WM is in his own league now. I realize.

Same style, just a different way to go about it. Big C changed styles from Spidey Dude as well.

Wonder Man
Leave it at I'm the Chameleon if you continue to say I'm someone else.
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.j6Z5Od9Y82ekS7tZIrKyLwHaJN&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.