Typhoid Mary vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanMae
Typhoid Mary vs Batman

StyleTime
Mary has the powerset to beat any street leveler, but she is also clinically insane. Her instability could impact her performance very little or provide for her quick defeat.

One might say, she's downright batty. vin

leonidas
he'd have almost defense against her tk--at least nothing in his standard arsenal. bp beat her by prepping and shutting down her power. without something like that, and barring pis, hard to see him winning this one. her character IS a bit hard to keep track of though and he'd have more success against one personality than another. if she is in a mode where she can access all her powers to their fullest i don't see him winning a random encounter.

Glorificus
Typhoid Mary stomps.

Putinbot1
I've had Typhoid it's a strain of Salmonella, transmitted by shit. Not a good name for a character lol. Enteric bacteria transmitted by faeces Mary. I prescribe 625mg Augmentin every 12 hours.

riv6672
Originally posted by Glorificus
Typhoid Mary stomps.
^^^this...

Originally posted by leonidas
he'd have almost defense against her tk--at least nothing in his standard arsenal. bp beat her by prepping and shutting down her power. without something like that, and barring pis, hard to see him winning this one. her character IS a bit hard to keep track of though and he'd have more success against one personality than another. if she is in a mode where she can access all her powers to their fullest i don't see him winning a random encounter.
...because of this.

StyleTime
I think it's more accurate to say she can stomp rather than will. Mary is one of the few characters where CIS/CIP isn't just forum conjecture. In universe, she can have a schizophrenic delusion mid fight, break down crying, or be a complete badass.

At full power, her Mutant Zero days basically, she'd burst Batman into flames just by thinking. Otherwise, she might just go hand to hand and get beat up, like against Psylocke. Or Batman gases her if she proves to much physically. Or Batman connects with her and they talk it out, like with Spiderman.

So I agree on a powerset basis, but CIS is on by default. Unless we specify a specific mentality, it's hard to predict just what she will do.

deathslash
Mary should win, but recenty, I recall her losing to deadpool as well as Hawkeye. If she's going all out without PIS, she should solidly win though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.