Can Revan resist Palpatine for 300 years?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Same scenario as in the novel but now it's Sheev attempting to break him. He has three centuries to do it. Will he succeed?

For bonus round make it SoR Revan.

Haschwalth
ROTS Sidious no.
ROTJ- maybe
DE- yes.

Trocity
DE Sidious yeah, I doubt earlier versions of him would.

Jmanghan
Revan may be smarter then him, but Palps would break him, no one plays mind games like he does. I believe Revan would end up how he was in half the time, and, by the time he reached upon the events of SWTOR, 300 years with Palpy? Haha, no.

Revan's done, I'm surprised if he'll be able to form complete sentences.

Valkorion is a powerhouse, but he's also a paranoid nervous wreck, Palpatine is cold and calculated and never lets any of his opponents know whether they have the upper hand, he's a master manipulator and would make Revan feel absolutely worthless every single day, like every accomplishment in his life meant nothing because he was going to be stuck in that prison forever.

"Your wife and son are going to die of old age, and you'll never see them again."

Which, I'm sure that was on his mind, but it'll be made abundantly clear as Palpy's prisoner.

Lord Zed
Yes

Reasons : He couldn't immediately interrogate Bail Organa for information.

Valkorion
palp's combat TP is trash next to valk's lol

brb can't tp bail, can't tp kit fisto or agen kolar, gets beaten by rebels in rogue squadron

Azronger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Revan may be smarter then him,

???

Lord Zed
Originally posted by Azronger
???

Could beat him in a game of naughts and crosses

Sinious
Revan may be smarter then him yeah, no

One Big Mob
The real question is:

Can Palpatine resist Revan for 300 years?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
??? Revan's one of the smartest people in all of SW Lore, he's smarter then anyone from the entire PT era.

Revan's intellect rivals Xizor's or Thrawn's.

Have ya'll not seen the countless "Revan vs Thrawn" threads over the years?

TenebrousWay
lmao

Revan is a schizo cuck if compared to Palpatine or Valkorion in intellect.

victreebelvictr
Revan's one of the smartest people in all of SW Lore, he's smarter then anyone from the entire PT era.

Revan's intellect rivals Xizor's or Thrawn's.

Have ya'll not seen the countless "Revan vs Thrawn" threads over the years? Are you now saying that Xizor or Thrawn are smarter then Sidious now. Nope.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
lmao

Revan is a schizo cuck if compared to Palpatine or Valkorion in intellect.

Revan could easily be smarter than Valkorion, given how he fooled him in the years leading up to TOR.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Revan could easily be smarter than Valkorion, given how he fooled him in the years leading up to TOR.
Revan after all is quoted to be Tors Greatest leader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.