Captain Britain and the Black Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dreampanther

Putinbot1
King Arthur was Shit... Ritchie can be awesome, he can also be pants.

Robtard
He needs to give us the 3rd chapter of Sherlock Holmes, is what Ritchie needs to do.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
He needs to give us the 3rd chapter of Sherlock Holmes, is what Ritchie needs to do.

that is supposed to happen in 2020 from what i read the other day..

as for this ain;t it cool news is often times clickbait

Surtur
Isn't Cap also the bro of psylocke and her reality warping twin? Including them would make it more interesting.

Flyattractor
So the "Black Knight" will be played by some one of African Descent?
Because to make her anything other then that will not be allowed because of "Cultural Appropriation"?

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So the "Black Knight" will be played by some one of African Descent?
Because to make her anything other then that will not be allowed because of "Cultural Appropriation"?

No it can't be a black guy cuz the Black Knight is evil. What, you saying all black people are evil?

wakkawakkawakka
^ Black Manta is evil :shrugs:

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
No it can't be a black guy cuz the Black Knight is evil. What, you saying all black people are evil?

Awww...They not gonna use the Avengers Black Night?

And according to some BBC Historical Shows... LOTS of "Ancient Britons" were ...NOT THE WHITE!!!!!!

BackFire
Captain Britain should be played by an American.

Flyattractor
That would be fair.

Khazra Reborn
Besides some of the ass dialogue, I enjoyed Ritchie's take on King Arthur. I'd be interested to see what he can do with Captain Britain.

BruceSkywalker
Cavill's jump ship and becomes Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.