Thanos/Darkseid vs squad - Who goes down first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thanos and fight an ongoing wave of teams until one of them fall. TP is allowed but not to the extent of making another member fight their teammate. Bfr is off. Who goes does first, Thanos or Darkseid? If Darkseid and Thanos cant ko the team before the next wave come in then it stacks and keep stacking. The wave comes through every 5 minutes...

First wave...

Superman
Hulk
Thor
Silver Surfer
Captain Marvel
Martian Manhunter

2nd Wave...

Black Adam
Orion
Captain Atom
Wonder Woman

3rd wave...

Cyborg Superman
Sinestro
Mongul
God Like Cable
Kyle
Gog war Doomsday

Putinbot1
Superman and Thor handle Thanos the others handle Darkseid. The second wave comes through and both get their shit pushed in.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Superman and Thor handle Thanos the others handle Darkseid. The second wave comes through and both get their shit pushed in.

Not sure I agree 100% but this is pretty close to it. The heaviest hitters are in the first wave. Depends on which incarnation of Thnos and Darksied this is I suppose. They're all over the place lately. If this is Denise or Dejaun Thanos or whatever the **** his name is he solos.

Stoic
Darkseid, Thanos, and the Hulk eat them alive.

Adam Grimes
John keeps them busy with TP and the team gang the **** out of them. If by miracle they're still conscious/alive the next wave eats them

Stoic
Lol at J'onn... he more likely joins their ranks with Hulk after the first mind rape happens. Then Darkseid destroys everyone else not essential to their respective verses. I truly wonder how many people that Thanos and Darkseid would be able to bring over to their side via TP rape?

ShadowFyre
Read the op guys

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Read the op guys

How many of those characters do you believe that the Omega beams could erase in five minutes?

ShadowFyre
No. The turning them on their own team.
I don't think the omega beams would kill any of the first wave. And it depends on the incarnation.

Some versions of Thanks and Darksied could solo. Others wouldn't survive the first few minutes

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No. The turning them on their own team.
I don't think the omega beams would kill any of the first wave. And it depends on the incarnation.

Some versions of Thanks and Darksied could solo. Others wouldn't survive the first few minutes

I'm assuming at their best. Mind rape is an option, especially after what Donny Cates wrote about Thanos, while comparing his TP level to Galactus. Like I sid though, I'm assuming that they are at their best, and not worst. Less we assume that the characters assaulting them are also at their worst?

Adam Grimes
MMH at his best withstood the combined mental assault from several white martians whose TP was said to be amped a million times over.

ShadowFyre
Once again. The op specifically states they can't turn them against their own team. Hence "read the op guys".

Adam Grimes
I read it the first time. Where did I say MMH would control one of them?

ShadowFyre
Sorry, Stoic kept mentioning turning them against each other

deathslash
They rape the first team, team two gives them some trouble, but they still win, and team three goes down hard.

DarkSaint85
No one's read the OP lmao.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
They rape the first team, team two gives them some trouble, but they still win, and team three goes down hard.

So you think Thanos and Darkseid can take out team 1 in 5 minutes before the next wave of people join them? It's like you all are just going in threads looking at the name of the characters and responding.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
John keeps them busy with TP and the team gang the **** out of them. If by miracle they're still conscious/alive the next wave eats them I don't see you thanking me for reading it.

carver9
I don't see you thanking me for reading it.

Not you buddy. You read, sometimes.

wink

Adam Grimes
That's too mean.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
So you think Thanos and Darkseid can take out team 1 in 5 minutes before the next wave of people join them? It's like you all are just going in threads looking at the name of the characters and responding. yes, I do. Hulk, Thor, and Silver Surfer have always been treated as non factors by Thanos. Hulk is going to get mind controlled to either revert to banner (at which point he promptly gets splattered) or mind controlled to stand in place while darkseid downs him with the Omega beams. They can literally do this to everyone but maybe Manhunter and his tp is still inferior to darkseid's. The only real threat in the first group is Superman and a no hold barred, non PIS Darseid or Thanos is going to rape him.

The second group presents the biggest challenge because of Orion and Wonder Woman. Orion because he's destined to kill darkseid and Diana because what she lacks in speed and strength (compared to the likes of Superman) she more than makes up for with haxx weapons. With that said, both of them have been taken out with TP before and both are likely going down to it now.

carver9
That's too mean.

Just messing with you, lil pookie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.