Weapon H (non Hulk Form, no Claws) Vs. Cap no Shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Battle of the Super Soldiers, fist to fist, Who wins. Remember Weapon H has all Wolverines powers is normal athlete sized 220 odd pounds. Has the reach of a 6ft 1" man and the skills of the greatest Mercenary Alive, he was better than people like the Punisher before he got his powers, he even knew Martial Arts from other worlds. Who wins?

Eternal Idol
Weapon H blows. The H must stand for "hype". He's no match for Cap's jobber aura.

Putinbot1
Not so sure he beat the shit out of Logan.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Not so sure he beat the shit out of Logan.

Old Man Logan, you mean?

Still very impressive. I wasn't aware of his human form feats.

Steve's performance against super soldiers with actual skill is far from flawless.

Eternal Idol
Weapon H is just the flavor of the week, and is getting the complimentary Sentry/Blue Marvel/Red Hulk-style puff-piece treatment.

StiltmanFTW
Flash was a b-list venom and he almost killed Rogers with a single punch...

Protocide raped Steve, too. And nobody even remembers him these days.

John Steele broke Cap's leg and ripped his ******* inside out.

--
I like Cap, but I can't help but to notice he immediately bends over when fighting enhanced soldiers not named U.S. Agent.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Old Man Logan, you mean?

Still very impressive. I wasn't aware of his human form feats.

Steve's performance against super soldiers with actual skill is far from flawless.

His human form took out a group of Brood in blinding speeds and everyone thought he was Wolverine until he Hulked out. That's the only showing I can remember him having tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Thanks, carv thumb up

Putinbot1
His human form shattered mercs. He''s the nuts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.