Gor vs. Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Necro-Sword is too OP at this point.

One Big Mob
You think we can retroactively apply every feat of the Necrosword to Gor? Because Gor sure as **** wasn't operating at Celestial killing levels at anytime in any appearance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by One Big Mob
You think we can retroactively apply every feat of the Necrosword to Gor? Because Gor sure as **** wasn't operating at Celestial killing levels at anytime in any appearance.

Clearly he was. Thor's OP AF, stop being a player hater. The Necro-Sword was multiple times more powerful at the end of the God Butcher. Canon m*thar****a!

And ya, obviously that's fair, Gorr was a monkey who found a black dagger, but even at his weakest, he could wipe out pantheons that held beings -supposedly- comparable to Thor in power. It depends on the Gog, and how powerful Gorr can get. After all, he didn't technically lose to Thor and was only getting exponentially more powerful.

My initial reaction was obviously tainted by the recent story, and re-reading the arc didn't help (That weird baby Elder God he killed, was clearly meant to represent a being beyond any standard Gods, at least thematically). I will say this, the Necro-Sword can pretty much kill anything.

Senor Cage
Kingdom Gog wins. Any other Gog loses.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Clearly he was. Thor's OP AF, stop being a player hater. The Necro-Sword was multiple times more powerful at the end of the God Butcher. Canon m*thar****a!

And ya, obviously that's fair, Gorr was a monkey who found a black dagger, but even at his weakest, he could wipe out pantheons that held beings -supposedly- comparable to Thor in power. It depends on the Gog, and how powerful Gorr can get. After all, he didn't technically lose to Thor and was only getting exponentially more powerful.

My initial reaction was obviously tainted by the recent story, and re-reading the arc didn't help (That weird baby Elder God he killed, was clearly meant to represent a being beyond any standard Gods, at least thematically). I will say this, the Necro-Sword can pretty much kill anything. Except Thor apparently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.