Karness Muur Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
He was one of the Sith Lords that creates the leviathan, this proves that he must have been a powerful practitioner of Alchemy.

victreebelvictr
He could use the force comfortably even though he was dead and in another body. He whipped up force storms as well.

One Big Mob
Great thread. He's earned my respect

victreebelvictr

TenebrousWay
I agree.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
He used the form of Makashi, this is thought to be true because he is seen with a curved lightsaber hilt as a replacement for his old protosaber.

victreebelvictr
Survived the Battle of Corbos and was one of the few Sith to reach Korriban. This shows that he was powerful enough to live through the battle unlike many of his comrades.

DarthSkywalker0
Worst RT in the last 5 years.

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
You just don't cite or quote any specific sources.

victreebelvictr
I can if you would like me too, quote something that you are not sure of. I am happy to give that information over. nosweat

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I can if you would like me too, quote something that you are not sure of. I am happy to give that information over. nosweat

You should quote every factoid in the RT otherwise that defeats the purpose.

victreebelvictr

victreebelvictr
If I use any different source, I will log it down.

DarthSkywalker0
That doesn't matter please quote the statements. So, we have the necessary context and sort the RT properly.

victreebelvictr
Well, you have been here longer you would know. No need to get grumpy! I have just started doing that for my XoXaan Respect Thread just now. Thank you!

Galan007
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.