Deathstroke vs Shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The two guys Batman needed power armor to fight face off.

Classic Deathstroke costume, staff.

Who wins?

Vanguard
Deathstroke.

Shredder is a sexually frustrated, heinous individual. It would be his downfall, you can't put up a good fight under those conditions. Deathstroke is calculated and cunning. He can handle his business under any circumstance.

cdtm
What did you think of the Deathstroke vs Batman story?

Stilt thinks Slade was way out of character, what with the blabbermouthing. Me, I thought a pretty well written Batman was convincingly beaten at his own game.
smile

Who figured out who dun it, the detective or the assassin?

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
What did you think of the Deathstroke vs Batman story?

Stilt thinks Slade was way out of character, what with the blabbermouthing. Me, I thought a pretty well written Batman was convincingly beaten at his own game.
smile

Who figured out who dun it, the detective or the assassin?

Honestly I've been putting more attention towards Red Hood and Iron Fist lately. But I did read a little about what happened. Haven't checked all the issues yet.

I tend to not like a Deathstroke that has too much dialogue. I'm all for Batman losing anytime though.

thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
Honestly I've been putting more attention towards Red Hood and Iron Fist lately. But I did read a little about what happened. Haven't checked all the issues yet.

I tend to not like a Deathstroke that has too much dialogue. I'm all for Batman losing anytime though.

thumb up

The actual story is meh, so I'll spoil it for you.

First meeting, Batman ambush's Slade. Puts a chain around his neck, can't break it before they hit the water, slade fish's Batman out with a gentlemanly hand. Nursing his injured ego, Batman declares war.

Second round, he brings power gauntlets. They dance, he can't land a single hit on the faster Slade. Slade kills his contract, that Batman swore to stifle. He fails again.

Final round, Batmans home turf, the Batcave. Batman summon bats to distract Slade, slices him in the back with his own sword, shoots lasers into him from the power gauntlets, and finally, enraged by Slades taunting, lands three good shots with the gauntlets (One of which nearly killed him, cracking his skull open.) As he's taunting, Slade whispers "Didn't... even feel that, did you?"

Both fall, down a long drop. Both out, Bats with a knife in his ribs.

That's some DKR tier sandbagging. Message is pretty clear, Batman is no match for Deathstroke straight up.

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
The actual story is meh, so I'll spoil it for you.

First meeting, Batman ambush's Slade. Puts a chain around his neck, can't break it before they hit the water, slade fish's Batman out with a gentlemanly hand. Nursing his injured ego, Batman declares war.

Second round, he brings power gauntlets. They dance, he can't land a single hit on the faster Slade. Slade kills his contract, that Batman swore to stifle. He fails again.

Final round, Batmans home turf, the Batcave. Batman summon bats to distract Slade, slices him in the back with his own sword, shoots lasers into him from the power gauntlets, and finally, enraged by Slades taunting, lands three good shots with the gauntlets (One of which nearly killed him, cracking his skull open.) As he's taunting, Slade whispers "Didn't... even feel that, did you?"

Both fall, down a long drop. Both out, Bats with a knife in his ribs.

That's some DKR tier sandbagging. Message is pretty clear, Batman is no match for Deathstroke straight up.

Great breakdown.

I read the one where he and Slade are in mid-air tussling with the chain. The other matchups are news to me. I'm happy Batman never got a clean win over him, he shouldn't. I'm not surprised they had both of them collapse at the end of the third matchup. They always find a way to make Batman look good even when he is outclassed.

shiv
wrong thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.