Snake Eyes vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

ShadowFyre
I am gonna say Snake eyes with mid to high difficulty. To me he has always been the top of the street leveler food chain. Blade makes him work for it.

I'm also gonna be honest and admit I really haven't kept up with either. Pretty much just my personal opinion.

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I am gonna say Snake eyes with mid to high difficulty. To me he has always been the top of the street leveler food chain. Blade makes him work for it.

I'm also gonna be honest and admit I really haven't kept up with either. Pretty much just my personal opinion. snake eyes and blade have both gotten some pretty beastly feats in recent years.

Snake has slapped around several transformers, an impressive amount of shape shiftong demons that were on par with optimus, held his own against rom, shrugged off getting kicked off a mountain, single handedly beat a monster that's on par with an autobot, and gained some iron fist style chi abilities.

Blade has shrugged off getting disembowled, dodged bullets, and casually oneshotted an alternate reality version of wolverine.

They've both gotten some really solid feats, but snake eyes has the better average.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by deathslash

Blade has shrugged off getting disembowled, dodged bullets, and casually oneshotted an alternate reality version of wolverine.

When did Blade fight an alternate reality Wolverine?

deathslash
Originally posted by juggernaut74
When did Blade fight an alternate reality Wolverine? it was during an issue of Longshot vs the Marvel Universe (at least I think that was the title). Dracula and an alternate reality version of Logan (who was king of the vampires iirc) were summoned to kill Longshot, and he ended up summoning blade (who promptly oneshotted both vampires).

Prof. T.C McAbe
Blade has better stats, Snake Eyes is more skilled. Due to his HF I would still go with Blade in a close fight.

juggernaut74
it was during an issue of Longshot vs the Marvel Universe (at least I think that was the title). Dracula and an alternate reality version of Logan (who was king of the vampires iirc) were summoned to kill Longshot, and he ended up summoning blade (who promptly oneshotted both vampires). I never saw that. So it wasn't 616 Blade I assume.

deathslash
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I never saw that. So it wasn't 616 Blade I assume. as far as I know, it was. He didn't have any marked differences between him and how 616 blade looks and acts.

juggernaut74
as far as I know, it was. He didn't have any marked differences between him and how 616 blade looks and acts. I just looked it up. It appears it was 616 Blade.

Senor Cage
Blade.

Lord_Kane
The nigga got this.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Blade has better stats, Snake Eyes is more skilled. Due to his HF I would still go with Blade in a close fight.

Agreed

CosmicComet
Love Blade but Snakes Eyes seems way too OP feat wise.

deathslash
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Love Blade but Snakes Eyes seems way too OP feat wise. thumb up blade has slightly better high end showings, but with far worse low showings. Meanwhile, Snake Eyes has a better overall average.

Sin I AM
it was during an issue of Longshot vs the Marvel Universe (at least I think that was the title). Dracula and an alternate reality version of Logan (who was king of the vampires iirc) were summoned to kill Longshot, and he ended up summoning blade (who promptly oneshotted both vampires).

Meh. 616 characters have a +100 to hit against alt reality characters. Coupled with his saving throws against the undead its no wonder they didnt disintegrate once he stepped on the field

CosmicComet
thumb up blade has slightly better high end showings, but with far worse low showings. Meanwhile, Snake Eyes has a better overall average.

What feats does blade have that match wrecking transformers or matching Rom though?

Snake Eyes is treated like Batman if Batman wasn't lame as hell and wielded a Katana. They give that mofo the prime cuts when it comes to combat feats.

cdtm
snake eyes and blade have both gotten some pretty beastly feats in recent years.

Snake has slapped around several transformers, an impressive amount of shape shiftong demons that were on par with optimus, held his own against rom, shrugged off getting kicked off a mountain, single handedly beat a monster that's on par with an autobot, and gained some iron fist style chi abilities.

They've both gotten some really solid feats, but snake eyes has the better average.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IO64OqRx_Q4/VTfKQlh-X1I/AAAAAAAKx6c/1nvUyktaEm0/s1600/p24_3%2Bcopy.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XRAwD3Ei6UY/VTfKQ3fUPSI/AAAAAAAKx6g/Wj4jdrKK6FE/s1600/p24_4%2Bcopy.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Lord_Kane
The nigga got this. No more of this, please.

deathslash
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What feats does blade have that match wrecking transformers or matching Rom though?

Snake Eyes is treated like Batman if Batman wasn't lame as hell and wielded a Katana. They give that mofo the prime cuts when it comes to combat feats. he's beaten Dracula before and thrown down with some demon gods. He's had some good fights with Spider-Man and beat on Deadpool too. He's got some nice feats on him.Originally posted by Galan007
No more of this, please. and so begins the rule of Galan the great.

Galan007
laughing out loud

If I wanted to be a dick I'd ban him for being a MaZeRaIII sock... which he is.

But I figure Pr and Bada can do what they want with him. evil face

CadenceV2
Blade wins. Beating Spider Man, fighting Dracula and Morbius from time to time, and beating Wolverine knock off as a well Deadpool is more impressive to me.

cdtm
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Blade wins. Beating Spider Man, fighting Dracula and Morbius from time to time, and beating Wolverine knock off as a well Deadpool is more impressive to me.

Rom tanked a drop kick from a charging 22 ton Transformer, and knocked Optimus Prime on his rear. Putting a guy like that in an armlock is way more impressive to me.

Unless you think Spidey can handle Starscream.

CosmicComet
Snakes Eyes' speed feats seem to be way better also.

Senor Cage
The Snake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.