WWHulk invades DC earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
In much the same fashion as Sentry fought him to a standstill, who other than Superman Can engage him one on one with a reasonable chance of stalemating or defeating him?

Insane Titan
Wonder Woman with her gear.

Or are they in jobbing mode like everyone one was during WWH?

riv6672
Originally posted by lawest9
In much the same fashion as Sentry fought him to a standstill, who other than Superman Can engage him one on one with a reasonable chance of stalemating or defeating him?
The Flash.

Pillow Biter
Only Superman. And it will have to be one who is written as capable of digging deep and raising his power to a greater level than other heroes who dig deep.

shiv
Deadnan

Swamp Thing

Mirror Master

Wonder Woman

Lobo

Faith

Motivated Martian Manhunter

Jakeem Thunder

Dr Fate

Raven

Batman

etc

Flyattractor
The Specter.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9

Superman can't do shit.

Hulk breaks their planet.

carver9
Not a single hero is pulling this off in DC... not one. I think Hulk has proven that he is above Herald tier and WWH is a whole different beast.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Not a single hero is pulling this off in DC... not one. I think Hulk has proven that he is above Herald tier and WWH is a whole different beast. crylaugh

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman can't do shit.

Hulk breaks their planet.
Not a single hero is pulling this off in DC... not one. I think Hulk has proven that he is above Herald tier and WWH is a whole different beast.
Originally posted by Insane Titan
crylaugh
thumb up

carver9
crylaugh

Glad I never listen to you on ANYTHING involving Hulk, (or any character tbh). Now rage out.

DarkSaint85
Would a team be able to do it, Carver?

What if Cyborg took control of Amazo?

celeyhyga17
Forget engaging him. They don't know Hulk So kid gloves are off. Probably bfr into the sun.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Forget engaging him. They don't know Hulk So kid gloves are off. Probably bfr into the sun. Superman sends him to the sun accidentally with one punch.

They all feel bad until Hal analizes his remains and declare it wasn't intelligent life anyway.

Darth Thor
I dont see how Flash loses tbh. He easily stalemates.

And since this is WWH he wins 10/10 as long as he doesnt job.

SquallX
I like how everyone just started jumping on Carver.

shadowknight
Orion or Black Adam

Prof. T.C McAbe
Martian Manhunter or Wonder Woman would be the best bets.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Forget engaging him. They don't know Hulk So kid gloves are off. Probably bfr into the sun.

Like with Doomsday or Konvikt? Oh, wait...

DarkSaint85
Batman's Doomsday protocol is to BFR Doomsday to the Phantom Zone, so.....

Edit: also, that's how they dealt with Doomsday. They used the JLA teleporters.

Amazo was BFRd to a Red Sun. Shaggy Man was BFRd to an asteroid.

They do it fairly often actually.

DarkSaint85
Actually...jeez...they do it a lot, lol.

SBP, several times (Phantom Zone, Speed force, Krypton)
White Martians (Phantom Zone, hell, all of the Super rogues)
Darkseid (Apokolips).

BFR is actually a standard tactic lol.

Adam Grimes
Would they need it though?

All of the characters you named would eat WWHulk, Dark.

One Big Mob
Glad I never listen to you on ANYTHING involving Hulk, (or any character tbh). Now rage out. laughing out loud

Carver throwing preemptive heat

Senor Cage
Dr. Fate solos.

Insane Titan
Glad I never listen to you on ANYTHING involving Hulk, (or any character tbh). Now rage out. continue to be full of shit on every subject whilst lying to your self at the same time.

Insane Titan

carver9
Hahahahahahaha

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Dr. Fate solos. Constantine solos

One Big Mob

Insane Titan

Stoic
There probably never would have been a WW Hulk where Hulk was sent away to Sakaar in the DCU, because unlike Marvel, DC has found many ways to put Hulk level opponents away without having to resort to that level of treachery. The Phantom Zone projector immediately comes to mind.

Darth Thor
^ Bfr into the speed force by the Flashs as well.

lawest9
How about Damage?

MrMind
Mirror Master soloes

Stoic
Wonder Woman with her gear.

Or are they in jobbing mode like everyone one was during WWH?

None of them. Like it or not, the Hulk was in jobber mode himself, because after the speech that he made to the entire planet he possessed the power to more than one shot the planet. Not even Doomsday could compete with that. However, he would need to go in for the one shot. Forum Flash could do it, but the comic book Flash would get served.

panthergod
Diana decapitates him with ease.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
None of them. Like it or not, the Hulk was in jobber mode himself, because after the speech that he made to the entire planet he possessed the power to more than one shot the planet. Not even Doomsday could compete with that. However, he would need to go in for the one shot. Forum Flash could do it, but the comic book Flash would get served.

Read OP again, lol.

lawest9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Superman sends him to the sun accidentally with one punch.

They all feel bad until Hal analizes his remains and declare it wasn't intelligent life anyway.
👍😋

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.