Ajunta Pall Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr

Galan007
I'll get a consensus from the masses:

Should this be kept open, or closed? Because I still get a "copied/pasted from Wookieepedia" vibe, but I might be overlooking something deeper. mmm

victreebelvictr
I typed this all through google docs and pasted it here.

Galan007
Still no specific sources cited, though. ermm

One Big Mob
If you choose the wrong sword he gives Revan a hell of a fight.

U7vVZZba3z0

victreebelvictr

Azronger
I vote for this to be closed

DarkTransfer69
Originally posted by Galan007
I'll get a consensus from the masses:

Should this be kept open, or closed? Because I still get a "copied/pasted from Wookieepedia" vibe, but I might be overlooking something deeper. mmm I think if we close this thread we will never know the full potential of the discussion it could possibly create, but if we keep it open, who knows what kind of revelations we could come to.

At the very least I think it is a sincere and well laid out attempt at research, and there are some great conclusions drawn by the threadmaker. Perhaps with practice he can refine his craft, providing original citations and making use of the formatting tools intrinsic to the forum media.

victreebelvictr
Thank you.

That is why I made the original threads, but they were closed.

Galan007
Your original threads were closed for reasons I discussed with you via PM. This thread is a better attempt, but I'm still not completely sold as it reads identically to a Wookieepedia page to me.

I'll keep this open until I decide what should be done with it.

DarkTransfer69
Inevitably we are bound to defer to Galan's better judgement, it was no mistake that he was offered the position of moderator and the responsibilities attached to it, and I believe regardless of the outcome of this particular thread or threads like it, in the broadest outlook possible we are in good hands moving forward as a community.

Perhaps further debate and discussion is needed. I encourage fellow members of the Literature and Expanded Universe community to come forward and air their opinions on this important topic we are faced with today.

gold slorg
I think this is a very poor thread, consisting of mostly Ctrl+C's from Wookieepedia, but there's some work in structuring it in the order of stuff used.

I believe this is a 2/10 respect thread, but does poor quality warrant lock? It's up to mods to decide.

DarkTransfer69

victreebelvictr
I also use KOTOR quite a bit.

One Big Mob
I don't remember Ajunta doing that in Kotor?

victreebelvictr
Doing what?

One Big Mob
Masturbating with shit. You missed it, it was up in time for me and Gal gal to see it

victreebelvictr
That is disturbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.