The Batman Perspective

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Should Batman have killed the Joker by now ?

Do you believe in his slippery slope ideology ?

If no, what should the solution to Joker be ?

DarkSaint85
Shrink him to the size of the Atom.

He can live the rest of his natural life out, and from his perspective it will be years, but from outside it will be a mere few weeks.

deathslash
Batman should have killed him decades ago. But, since he's the single biggest hypocrite in comics, he'll tell other people about how it's wrong to kill while letting a mass murdering psychopath run loose offing entire families.

-Pr-
Should he? I don't know.

Either way, I don't think it's his responsibility, so the point to me, is moot.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Damborgson

Yes. Yes, he should have.

No.

Extreme measures are necessary sometimes.

Crippling him. Severely.

And imprisoning him to boot.

Of course, even killing the villain is not a good solution in comics... bad guys come back all the time. There was that hilarious scene in X-Force when Wolverine complained about it.

Adam Grimes
He should have dressed joker as Superman when Prime was still around.

riv6672

The Spectre+
put him in a special prison outside of their dimension

riv6672
^^^its been tried...

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/f/fc/F8093503e-1.jpg

shiv
Some one ought to have snapped and done him in by now

Jim, Bullock, One Of His Inner Circle (One of them should have done it for him) An External Actor (The Spectre, The Demon's Head, Intergang, Checkmate, Harley's Dad)

basilisk
Yeah the problem is with any prison he will always escape eventually. But as pointed out about killing him even that doesn't stop characters coming back. He'd probably do some deal with Neron or somebody and come back worse than ever.

Originally posted by shiv
Some one ought to have snapped and done him in by now

Jim, Bullock, One Of His Inner Circle (One of them should have done it for him) An External Actor (The Spectre, The Demon's Head, Intergang, Checkmate, Harley's Dad) This is what I really don't get. Even if Batman doesn't snap somebody else would have by now (was the Spectre's non-intervention with Joker dealt with somewhere or am I thinking of someone else?)

It's also been discussed before - eventually some victim would be related to somebody very wealthy, or enough victim's families would pool money, so that Deathstroke, Deadshot, AG, or whoever would just be hired to do the job.

celeyhyga17

He should have accidentally killed him years ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.