How Do You Rate Darth Ramage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
I put him on the same level as Plo Koon.

Azronger
Originally posted by victreebelvictr

NewGuy01
Stronger than most.

CuckedCurry
Originally posted by victreebelvictr

So mediocre

victreebelvictr

Total Warrior
Plo Koon> 95% of the verse

victreebelvictr
Maybe I ranked him to high then, since Tenebrous was so high I thought Ramage would be not to far from Tenebrous as well.

Would Yareal Poof be a better comparison?

One Big Mob
His name might be the worst name in the mythos. At least the worst Darth.

NewGuy01
It's not even close, actually.

NewGuy01
Also, yes, he should be relative to Tenebrous, and is therefore above pretty much everyone outside of the top 5.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Depends who’s in your top 5.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Also, yes, he should be relative to Tenebrous, and is therefore above pretty much everyone outside of the top 5. Agreed, but what is your top 5?

Greysentinel365
Significantly more powerful than Bane.

Weaker than Tenebrous.

victreebelvictr

NewGuy01
Because he's better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than someone who was better than Cognus who was better than Zannah who was better than Bane.

victreebelvictr

DarthSkywalker0
Multiple quotes state that each Banite is more powerful than the last. So, your thoughts on the matter are irrelevant.

victreebelvictr
Is Vader thought to be a banite?

NewGuy01
He's part of the lineage, but he never became the master, so the scaling doesn't apply to him beyond the fact that he's 80% as strong as the strongest Banite.

Also, it wasn't too many "better than someone's." It was pretty much the minimum.

The Ellimist

victreebelvictr
Oh okay, you have the minimum of twelve, makes sense.

I am still having a hard time to think that Guile can defeat Bane.

Or Gean.

NewGuy01
@Ellim: More like it's bizarre that these abilities didn't pass on to the consecutive generations.

@victr: On what do you base your suspicion? Their names?

victreebelvictr

NewGuy01
You're right, that does seem to be the only thing said about him. Meaning we don't even know if he was a Banite.

victreebelvictr
I believe he was though, for the fact that he was the master of Ramage, and we know that Ramage was indeed a banite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.